Festivus, Home Buyer in Bridgewater, NJ

interested in a home in fairfield..what are schools like and how is commute to nyc?

Asked by Festivus, Bridgewater, NJ Tue May 17, 2011

hello all,
So there are some nice new construction homes in Fairfield and I'm curious to know what the schools are like in fairfield, and what is the commute from Fairfield to NYC?

Answers

3
Jane Shebroe, Other Pro, Caldwell, ID
Sun Jul 8, 2012
Fairfield is about 20 minutes from NYC. It is a very nice town, although there are some areas that flood. School statistics are available online, however most schools will not discuss what they have to offer unless you are already a resident of the town because the school districts don't want people shopping for the best school districts to move into.
I would ask parents of kids in each school district to get the pros & cons. I have noticed that some schools focus more on academics and some schools focus on sports, so that's one thing you might want to ask about.
Please check out my Home Buyers Checklist & Advice: http://www.RealTerrific.com

Best of luck!
Jane
Maureen Ring…, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Sat Jul 7, 2012
Schools in Fairfield are consistently rated with the most highly competitive in New Jersey. Children are bused from kindergarden through high school. Both bus and train transportation are available for commute to NYC. Express bus service w/parking is available from the Willowbrook Mall. Either the Little Falls or Montclair State train stations provide service to NY. Both have parking available.

Call my Century 21 Wessex Realty office at 973-227-7000 for further information.
Gina Chirico, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Tue May 17, 2011
Festivus,

Thanks for contacting me directly. I just responded to your email. Call or email me when you get a chance.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Lattimer Realty
973-575-6353 ext 17 office
973-715-1158 cell
Gina@GinaChiricoRealEstate.com