information about deer creek condos in punta gorda

Asked by Kc, Orland Park, IL Tue May 20, 2008

Answers

3
Shannon Moore…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Thu Jun 26, 2008
Hi Kevin,

I think you are referring to Deep Creek. I have pictures, information and homes to browse on all of the local communities on my link below.

Shannon Moore, Realtor
Re/Max Anchor Realty
941-276-8142
twomoores19@comcast.net
Mark Gregory…, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Wed May 21, 2008
Kevin, I represent a condo building In Punta Gorda that is right now an amazing buy due to a recent auction. The units are located in the heart of PGI. They are about 1900 sq. ft. with granite counter tops, all the upgrades that you can imagine and A DEEDED CONCRETE BOAT DOCK! We can get them done for around $220,000 Sailboat water to the Gulf. If you would like a brochure on the remaing units send me and email. Mark Gregory Gingrich my email is markgregory@kw.com and my cell is 561-236-6902
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed May 21, 2008
Kevin,

Punta Gorda is blend of old and new, an area known for it boating and fishing activity and an area of considerable opportunity. Like most communities of Southwest Florida there is a large inventory of homes that are for sale and many very motivated sellers.

If you would like more specific information and/or samples of typical Punta Gorda opportunities, we would be happy to hear from you. Please call or email- ecklerteam@comcast.net or 941-408-5363

The "Eckler Team"
Century 21 Alamr and Associates