Homes, Home Buyer in 08852

indian community in renaissance, north brunswick

Asked by Homes, 08852 Sat Sep 8, 2012

Planning to buy townhome in renaissance community, north brunswick.
would like to know about how big is the indian community(percentage).
i have 3yr old kid and want to know if any play areas are present in the community.
i have researched schools and seems to be Ok although i would prefer south brunswick but ended up with NB because of budget and plan to move in 3 yrs.
thought this community is best for renting or selling easily after 3 yrs.

also your take on governors pointe vs renaissance.
appreciate your response.

Marydalinda’s answer
Yes the Rennaisance community is heavily Indian.
I have lived in the Glen apartment for 6 years extremely happy to be moving this summer, but just take a drive around on a sunny afternoon, they are everywhere.
Mary is correct regarding commenting directly to you pressing question. as for your remaining questions, we have renaissance community park within the community as well some town homes have additional playgrounds inside them
Please get in contact with me to see the best homes here and for additional info and questions. I personally live here for over 10 years and have also been the highest selling agent in the history of the community. I can also answer any additional questions you have about renaissance as well as help you find the best home/deal for your family As for gov pt. it's a nice community as well. Older though and no homes with basement or garages. I can help you equally well there since I've also been selling those since the year they were built.

Pete Maimone
Gloria Zastko Realtors(R)
NJAR Distinguished Sales Award 1988-2011
cell: (732) 439-0472
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
HI there,

There are some new good listings in south brunswick. If you are still interested in buying or need more information, please contact me.

Renaissance is much younger community compared to governors pointe. Renaissance has bigger size town homes compared to Governors pointe.

Should you need any information on South Brunswick, please let me know. I can certainly assist you with regards to south brunswick as well.

Our North Brunswick Community has a very large cultural mix which is very appealing to most people moving into our community..having lived her for over 50 years..we all share each others cultures and enjoy the mix...Call m cell if you need assistance..732 266 3128
Will be more than happy to assist you. My cell # 732-277-9321.
The community is very mixed with all cultures..North Brunswick is a great place to live and bring up your children...I have lived here for a long time...the Renaissance development is a good community and so is Governors Pointe...

reach out to me if I can be of assistance to you with your requirements....Roy Minieri Broker Associate
As agents, it is a violation of our standard of practice to discuss this type of information.

•Standard of Practice 10-1
When involved in the sale or lease of a residence, REALTORS® shall not volunteer information regarding the racial, religious or ethnic composition of any neighborhood...

However, you can check out:
for an overview of North Brunswick with information in numerous categories.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012