Loretta Devi…, Home Buyer in Flagler Beach, FL

im 71 years old,,,great health,,,,good credit,,Could I get a 30 yr fixed mortgage,,for 100,000 or under

Asked by Loretta Devito, Flagler Beach, FL Thu Aug 16, 2012

Answers

9
Linda Grey’s answer
HI,

Your age really does not have anything to do with a mortgage but rather your income and ability to make your monthly payments credit scoures etc...

I would welcome the opportunity to be of service to you, please feel free to contact me.

Best wishes!
Web Reference: http://www.TheBeachLady.com
Hi Loretta,

Please contact me and we can move forward with the next step for a 30 year fixed rate mortgage.

Matt Tarka
Licensed Mortgage Professional
Serving All of Florida
Direct: 954-605-2450
Fax: 954-343-8098
mtarka@clearmortgagelending.com

Clear Mortgage Lending, Inc
1301 East Broward Blvd
Suite 330
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
http://www.clearmortgagelending.com
Absolutely!! Now is the time with the interest rates so low. I would love to help you find a pefect home!! Kathy DeLanoy

Realty Pros Assured
Kathy DeLanoy
contact # 386-931-2960
Simple answer is yes, you can not be denied because of age.
Hi Loretta, first you should count your blessings for been 71, good health and good credit.
If you were to be denied a loan because of your age that would constitute a gross case of discrimination.
If your income can support a new mortgage, mortgage insurance, property taxes and home owners insurance and you have savings of minimum 3.5% of the purchase price and no other negative factors you have the same chance to get a loan that the 25 yr. old blonde next door. Go to your prefer lender and have you self-pre-approved. If it will be your primary residence you may qualify for the USDA program that will give you over 100% of the appraisal value. Then you are ready to look for houses with a realtor. Good luck to you. If you need any help give me a call. Silvia Oliva-Realty Atlantic- 386-846-9976
"Age" is a protected class and you cannot be discriminated against based on it. As long as you have sufficient income to pay back the loan and the credit score to be approved, you are ready to go.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
Sounds like you shouldn't have any problems. You can try with your local bank or call a mortgage broker to get pre-qualified. Interest rates are at an all time low. It is truly a great time to buy!!
Hi Loretta

Your age does not prevent you from getting a loan, if your credit and income are OK then there should be no problems. If you need assistance in finding a home and a good mortgage Broker please let me know and I will be very happy to assist you

Colin Russell - Realtor
386-627-3198

Realty Exchange
-
you can be 110 and still get a 30yr fixed