FLORIDA MORTGAGE BROKER ADVICE ON: Finding the â€œRIGHT REALTORâ€
As a Florida Mortgage Broker who has been in the business since the 90â€™s, through the highs and lows of this rollercoaster called the Florida Real Estate Market, who has extensive experience dealing with realtors all over Florida, I can't stress to you how important it is to shop realtors in advance. But as youâ€™ll soon see, there are a lot of realtors in Florida who want your business, so shopping for that â€œRight Oneâ€ can be overwhelming! There are literally thousands of realtors to choose from in FL, and most are good realtors who will do a decent job and get you a decent deal, but as a 2012 buyer you want an Extraordinarily Good Deal!
They say that approx. 68% of consumers end up working with the first or second buyer's agent they contact. Unfortunately, soon after many buyers feel they commitment to working with the wrong realtor, but feel obligated to work with that realtor throughout the buying process, all the while wishing they had shopped more realtors in advance to find that â€œRIGHT ONE.â€
So hereâ€™s a quick 5 item test to help identify that â€œRight One.â€
Find one who:
1. treats you as if you are buying a $5,000,000 property
2. is willing to disclose good credit and scores over 700 with no Foreclosures, BKs or Short Sales
3. has a smart phone so they can answer all your calls and emails quickly throughout
4. is a broker or buyer's agent who does not have to split the 3% commission points
5. is willing to offer Realtor Rebate to buyers willing to get Pre Approved in advance
Then, hereâ€™s a simple 2 step way to get your Best Overall Dealâ€¦
contact the realtors you think you like and listen to what they say theyâ€™ll do for you. Then ask them to refer you to their very best â€œPreferredâ€ or â€œIn-Houseâ€ Lender. Listen to their best purchase strategy and ask for their best written quote on an estimated sales price, on a TBD (To Be Determined) property address.
contact me, Iâ€™ll present my best purchase strategy, show you what my realtor partners can do for you. Then compare to see which team offers the best purchase strategy and your best overall deal.
Youâ€™ll be shocked at the difference youâ€™ll find with such little effort!
WHAT MY REALTOR PARTNERS CAN DO:
WHAT I CAN DO:
NOTE TO CONSUMERS: shop multiple Lenders and realtors for your Best Overall Deal!
Call me today, I actually answer and return phone calls.
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
Ph: 888 662 4404
Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
Weichert Realtors Hallmark Properties
Are you enjoying the cool weather up there? Why would you want to come down here to this warm weather, where you could actually lay out at the beach today, when you could be shoveling snow in 17 degrees? Lol
There are a lot of realtors to choose from, most very professional. But thereâ€™s been a major shift in in the steps of purchasing real estate these days where because of how difficult it is to obtain and mortgage VS how it was in 2006, buyers are getting pre-approved for a loan first.
Below are some of the best programs from A to Z available, including the all new Stated Income Alt Loans for Self Employed borrowers
After reviewing these programs below, please email me at Steve@pro-option.com with the ones you'd like more info about:
1) 100% LTV- VA - pay off debt at closing on a purchases too!
2) 100% LTV- USDA - 12 mo. into Chapter 13 BKâ€¦OK Too!
3) 99% LTV- FHA
4) 97% LTV- NEW- No PMI -No FHA 1.75% MIP Fee!
5) 95% LTV- NEW-No PMI!
6) 95% LTV- NEW-CONDO Loan
7) 90% LTV- NEW-No PMI -2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- New-Jumbo w/cc
9) 85% LTV- NEW- No PMI to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- Rental Property
Stated Income Alt Loan programs
11) 80% LTV- to Super Jumbo
12) 80% LTV- FIX nâ€™ FLIP Invest. Prop. â€“ No min. credit!
13) 75% LTV-to Mega Jumbo
14) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals-to Super Jumbo
15) 75% CLTV-after Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure to Super Jumbo
16) 70% LTV- Hard Money to Jumbo
17) Lot Loans / Land Loans Too!