Home Buying in Vero Beach>Question Details

tibbytab1970, Home Buyer in Easton, PA

im relocating from ct to vero beach and im looking for a nice home in lakewood village , im 42 yes old ! would that be a great community for my age ?

Asked by tibbytab1970, Easton, PA Thu Jan 24, 2013

As a Florida Mortgage Broker who has been in the business since the 90’s, through the highs and lows of this rollercoaster called the Florida Real Estate Market, who has extensive experience dealing with realtors all over Florida, I can't stress to you how important it is to shop realtors in advance. But as you’ll soon see, there are a lot of realtors in Florida who want your business, so shopping for that “Right One” can be overwhelming! There are literally thousands of realtors to choose from in FL, and most are good realtors who will do a decent job and get you a decent deal, but as a 2012 buyer you want an Extraordinarily Good Deal!

They say that approx. 68% of consumers end up working with the first or second buyer's agent they contact. Unfortunately, soon after many buyers feel they commitment to working with the wrong realtor, but feel obligated to work with that realtor throughout the buying process, all the while wishing they had shopped more realtors in advance to find that “RIGHT ONE.”

So here’s a quick 5 item test to help identify that “Right One.”

Find one who:
1. treats you as if you are buying a $5,000,000 property
2. is willing to disclose good credit and scores over 700 with no Foreclosures, BKs or Short Sales
3. has a smart phone so they can answer all your calls and emails quickly throughout
4. is a broker or buyer's agent who does not have to split the 3% commission points
5. is willing to offer Realtor Rebate to buyers willing to get Pre Approved in advance

Then, here’s a simple 2 step way to get your Best Overall Deal…

contact the realtors you think you like and listen to what they say they’ll do for you. Then ask them to refer you to their very best “Preferred” or “In-House” Lender. Listen to their best purchase strategy and ask for their best written quote on an estimated sales price, on a TBD (To Be Determined) property address.

contact me, I’ll present my best purchase strategy, show you what my realtor partners can do for you. Then compare to see which team offers the best purchase strategy and your best overall deal.

You’ll be shocked at the difference you’ll find with such little effort!

NOTE TO CONSUMERS: shop multiple Lenders and realtors for your Best Overall Deal!

Call me today, I actually answer and return phone calls.

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
Ph: 888 662 4404
Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 24, 2013
It is a good comm and there are many others. Contact me and I will send you other areas and you can decide for yourself. I am here from RI and spent a lot of time in Ct. Have Family there also. Call me on my Cell-#772-539-2269 or email me rfturcone@gmail.com. I am an agent with Alex MacWilliam and have access to all properties listed with MLS. I even have access to non MLS. Call me it will be fun working with a fellow New Englander. Look forward hearing from you.-Roberta Turcone
Are you familiar with Lakewood Village? We just so happen to have a listing in Lakewood Village that you might like. Lakewood village is a Manufactured Home community with a pool, playground, basketball court, shuffleboard, and other amenities. My phone number is 772.696.2422 and you can email me at Lucie@BocaExecutive.com. I would be happy to send you the listing information for the three homes currently listed for sale. I look forward to hearing from you.
im a 42 yr old woman and single is vero a good call for single men ???
There are a couple of great homes in that community, are you interested in a 3 bedroom or 2 bedroom? Give me a call and we can discuss your preferences.

Summer DeSouza
Weichert Realtors Hallmark Properties
Are you enjoying the cool weather up there? Why would you want to come down here to this warm weather, where you could actually lay out at the beach today, when you could be shoveling snow in 17 degrees? Lol

There are a lot of realtors to choose from, most very professional. But there’s been a major shift in in the steps of purchasing real estate these days where because of how difficult it is to obtain and mortgage VS how it was in 2006, buyers are getting pre-approved for a loan first.

Below are some of the best programs from A to Z available, including the all new Stated Income Alt Loans for Self Employed borrowers

After reviewing these programs below, please email me at Steve@pro-option.com with the ones you'd like more info about:

1) 100% LTV- VA - pay off debt at closing on a purchases too!

2) 100% LTV- USDA - 12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK Too!

3) 99% LTV- FHA

4) 97% LTV- NEW- No PMI -No FHA 1.75% MIP Fee!

5) 95% LTV- NEW-No PMI!

6) 95% LTV- NEW-CONDO Loan

7) 90% LTV- NEW-No PMI -2nd Home

8) 90% LTV- New-Jumbo w/cc

9) 85% LTV- NEW- No PMI to Super Jumbo

10) 80% LTV- Rental Property

Stated Income Alt Loan programs

11) 80% LTV- to Super Jumbo

12) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop. – No min. credit!

13) 75% LTV-to Mega Jumbo

14) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals-to Super Jumbo

15) 75% CLTV-after Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure to Super Jumbo

16) 70% LTV- Hard Money to Jumbo

17) Lot Loans / Land Loans Too!

I NY we are experiencing the coldest winter in quite awhile adding to our large fuel bills. Anyone having condos 2 bedroom with a community pool in Vero Beach with no large dog retrictions, (I have a 12 year old labrador), please send to san varvaro@optonline.net, I will be moving to vero beach in april-may 2013. Thank you.
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013