im on moving to works program can i buy a home

Asked by Elizabeth, San Mateo County, CA Mon Dec 17, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


David Tapper, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Tue Feb 19, 2013
You should contract a mortgage professional to see if you qualify for a loan. If you need a referral, feel free to ask.


0 votes
Marcy Moyer, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Mon Dec 17, 2012
What is moving to work program?
Marcy Moyer
Keller Williams Realty
Web Reference:
0 votes
is a 6 year program and the help you pay rent
Flag Thu Jan 3, 2013
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Depends on a number of factors. I’d recommend containing a local realtor and working with them and their lender to see exactly what your options might be. Prices are high on the peninsula – you might have a better chance over in the Hayward area.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more