im looking to rent or buy a home if i buy a home thats listed on here can i make payments like rent to own or pay up front?

Asked by Robert Lockwood, Conneaut, OH Tue Jun 28, 2011

Answers

2
Carole Stormer-Vaux’s answer
Carole Storm…, Agent, Jefferson, OH
Wed Jun 29, 2011
Hi Robert, I sell homes in the Conneaut area. Please feel free to call me - 440-813-2788 - and I'll help get you started in the right direction. The first thing we can do is see if you are qualified to buy. You can e-mail me, too, if that's easier for you. Its...cstormervaux@suite224.net. Hope to hear from you.
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Wed Jun 29, 2011
Robert,
Homes listed here are the same as anywhere else. Most sellers are hoping to be cashed out, but there are some Lease/options as well. Your best bet to find a rent to own is to start with a quality local agent who can help you sort through the options, perhaps line you up with a good lender who can make sure when your option to purchase will be up, you're ready to qualify for your loan.