im looking for help purchasing

Asked by Mr Fred, Wheeling, IL Thu Jun 20, 2013

hello i am looking for help on puchasing a home my girfriends credit is at 596 and she no longer has any collections on her credit i was wondering if anyone knows how to apply for an fha loan if anyone can help me with that credit score please let me know ill be gladly returning calls if you leave your information

Answers

3
Suz A, Agent, Longmont, CO
Sat Jun 22, 2013
You should be able to get this score improved. First, you need to get a copy of the credit report and then go to work on checking it for errors. You can do a few things to improve. Google credit repair or credit improvement. I don't advise hiring one of these companies that claim they can boost credit scores by a lot. But there are simple things you can do to get in shape. Good luck.
Kirsten Priz…, Agent, Naples, FL
Sat Jun 22, 2013
where do you want to buy?
Marie Levin, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Jun 22, 2013
I can refer you to a' good mortgage agent who can help you with your financing. With a low credit score, you will not get the best rate, but with interest rates at record lows- i think you will do well. This is a unique opportunity to buy a home now when value are still below market value.

Marie Levin CIPS
Broker
Certified International Property Specialist
Certified Foreclosure/Short Sale/REO
Diplomat Realty
(847)729-2304 off
(224)678-4510 cell
Marie@DiplomatRealty.com