im looking for good high school for my daughter. Is there one in sugar land?

Asked by christythuynh, Sugar Land, TX Sat Sep 1, 2012

Answers

12
Tana and Tedd…, Agent, Sugarland, TX
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Clemens is the preferred school from most the data that has been gathered.
Mandie Mao, , Houston, TX
Thu Sep 13, 2012
Clements has my vote too.

Mandie Mao
Better Homes & Gardens RE - Gary Greene
2323 Town Center Dr.
Sugar Land Tx 77478
Mobile: (281) 919-3798
Office: (281) 980-5050
Goran Mandich, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
All Harmony schools are exemlary, free but much better than public schools.
Anja Drewes, Agent, Sugar land, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Clements High school is a fantastic school, You can check also their ratings on the Fort bend isd web page. My kids attend Clements and they love it
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Hi, You can visit http://www.SchoolDigger.com, http://www.SchoolMatters.com, and http://www.GreatSchools.org for in-depth school reports and lists.

Chris
Tana Nichols, Agent,
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Clemens high school is top rated
Jacob David, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Fort Bend ISD in Sugar Land the third fastest growing city in the United States, has some of the best schools to offer parents who want the best schooling for their kids.
Dulles High School is Recognized
Clements High School is Exemplary
Kempner and Lawrence E Elkins High schools are Recognized.
Stephen F Austin High School is Recognized.

All other schools not named here are either Academically Acceptable or Unacceptable.

I could help you find a home zoned to one of these schools to help your daughter get the best education she possibly can. Please contact me to get started. Thank you.

Jacob David | 281-546-8433 | Champions Real Estate Group
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Sun Sep 2, 2012
Here is the link to the Texas school ratings: http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/perfreport/account/2011/index.html
Judy Moore-E…, Agent, Bend, OR
Sat Sep 1, 2012
Absoutely, We have excellent schools in Sugar Land. We have Fort Bend ISD as well as Lamar Consolidated. There is a new high school in Lamar Consolidated, George Ranch High School, The best of the best! Please let me know if I can help you with anything else!
Judy Everett RE/MAX Fine Properties
Kathy Fisher, Agent, Decatur, TX
Sat Sep 1, 2012
We lived in the Sugar Land approximately 13 years ago (that is where I began my career as a Realtor) and MY son graduated from Stephen F Austin. At that time is was a GREAT school.
Jim G. Verges, Agent, Bend, OR
Sat Sep 1, 2012
In general, the ratings as well as the attendance zones of a particular school can very from year to year. However, for parents residing in Sugar Land, the most sought after choice for an excellent high school has consistently been for several years Clements High School. Currently, Clements has a TEA Accountability Rating of 4 Stars which makes it an Exemplary Status school. When Fort Bend ISD redrew the district's school zones, the attendance zone for Clements were expanded to include neighbourhoods with homes starting in the low $100K to over a million, so there should be plenty of choices for all budgets. I would also suggest that you look at all the high schools in Fort Bend ISD and compare their ratings by going to HAR.COM and linking to the Schools on the home page or consult a rating website such as GREATSCHOOLS.COM. Also, keep in mind that the school rating is only on part of various factors that go into determining a child's performance in school and other factors such as the child's motivation, parental involvement, teacher skils, etc. will be just as important. If you would like further assistance, please feel free to contact me.
Kevin Read, Home Buyer, Missouri City Estates, Stafford, TX
Sat Sep 1, 2012
Clements is the best highschool in Sugar Land. Highly desireable and property values in that area somewhat high. If your daughter plays sports they also have very good quality programs. The golf team actually practices at Sweetwater Country Club. What price range are you seeking?