im looking for a house in the whitemarsh area and I can't find one under $150,000 what should I do?

Asked by dionthewhite, White Marsh, MD Tue Jul 9, 2013

Answers

4
The Roskelly…, Agent, Gambrills, MD
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Definitely connect with a qualified Realtor in your area who can show you homes that fit your criteria. Trulia has a great "find an agent" search at the top of the menu. You can look by city, zip code, experience, etc.!
Tracey Simms, Agent, Bel Air, MD
Tue Jul 9, 2013
You should work with a qualified realtor. We would be able to do a search based on your needs and show you the best homes for you in the area that you prefer.
t
Kim Letschin, Agent, Abingdon, MD
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Hi! Woud you be interested in Rosedale or Parkville (21234 or 21236)? They suround White Marsh and you could probably find something in that price range in those areas! I would be happy to help you! Please feel free to go to my website to search for homes there!! http://www.KimAmreinRealEstate.com
Jeffry Golds…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Expand your search to include 21234, 21236, 21128, 21237. You'll find a few more that way. Or, you know, contact me. :)
are these Zip code im in montgomery county ,pa
Flag Thu Jul 11, 2013