mortonstep, Home Buyer in 17109

im lookin to buy a home i pay rent 1000 a month for my townhome me and my credit is not the best...

Asked by mortonstep, 17109 Wed Oct 9, 2013

im paying way to much for this townhome i live in and its very small i have a growing family and its time to buy a home...can someone lead me to the right drection on getting a home loan

Answers

10
Michael Hess, Agent, Lewisberry, PA
Thu Oct 10, 2013
Lots to consider. Nice thing, you have options! I'm available in the event you prefer assistance with your preferred direction. I may be reached at mbhess@live.com. In the meantime, happy hunting!
Best wishes,
Michael (from 10:02 AM, yesterday, Sept. 10)
soory for replying to this message late i will contact you
Flag Wed Nov 6, 2013
Jerry Kensin…, , Harrisburg, PA
Thu Oct 10, 2013
Hi, I would be happy to help out. I am a local lender and can help you sort out your mortgage loan options. If you have some concerns with your credit, I will work with you on your credit and will work with you to get your loan approved.

My office is on Linglestown Rd. Please call me with any questions and if you would like to get approved I can start the process with you and depending on how quickly you are looking to buy a townhome, I can help to make sure you are ready and that you have all your options.

My direct line is 717-884-8823.

Jerry Kensinger (NMLS #186925).
http://www.jerrykensinger.com
Jerry and I are getting ready to start working a deal with him. He is great to work with. Reach out to him for advise on getting you pre-qualified for a mortgage. I can help you find a house within your budget and work with you and Jerry. I had a client that took eight months working with a lender and myself. Once they improved their score I was able to help find the perfect house and had them under contract within 10 days.
Feel free to call me at 717-623-3328 - My direct cell phone or you can e-mail me at jimlasalla@verizon.net
Flag Wed Nov 20, 2013
Cindy Armour…, Agent, Harrisburg, PA
Wed Oct 9, 2013
There are many options that are available to home buyers that you may or may not qualify for. If you would either give me a call 717-234-4663 or send me an email - cindy@centralpahomes.com - and I can review some of them with you. There is no cost to you to have a lender speak with you to review your homebuying options. We have several lenders that we have worked with that have assorted programs - so when we speak I can review them with you and determine which one(s) would be best to talk to regarding the process. It is great that you are looking to purchase your home and we would love to work with you to achieve this!
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Fri Feb 14, 2014
First, I recommend you speak with a lender to apply for a loan and prequalify. When you apply for a loan, lenders like myself will need to look at several different things if you are trying to prequalify for a loan. 1) Proof of income for each person that will be on the mortgage which can be demonstrated through: one month of pay stubs, previous year's W-2 forms and tax returns, official documentation to demonstrate other forms of income (alimony, child support, etc.), and two year's tax returns if self-employed (all schedules, all pages) 2) Credit Report which they will pull 3) Employment History or Business Tax Returns if you're Self Employed 4) Personal assets such as: Recent balances and statements for bank accounts, most recent account statement demonstrating market value of any investments (stocks, bonds or certificates of deposit), documentation showing interest in retirement funds, face amount and cash value of life insurance policies, value of significant pieces of personal property, debt information, the balances and account numbers of your current loans and debts, including car loans, credit card balances and any other loans you may have. These are just a few things you should have ready when you begin your buying process. Also, what do you consider bad credit exactly? For example, I have been able to give out loans with scores as low as 580. So if you are at that level or above you may have a shot. Otherwise, I recommend you work on your credit. The simplest way to fix your credit score is to pay off your debt and revolving credit balance on time. Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Jim Lasalla, Agent, Harrisburg, PA
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Jerry Kensinger and I are getting ready to start working a deal together He is great to work with. Reach out to him for advise on getting you pre-qualified for a mortgage. I can help you find a house within your budget and work with you and Jerry. I had a client that took eight months working with a lender and myself. Once they improved their score I was able to help find the perfect house and had them under contract within 10 days.
cptford, Home Seller, Harrisburg, PA
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Once you qualify for a home loan, seller would be willing to work with on purchase. Take a look at 1252 Barley Corn Sq. 17112.
Jim Lasalla, Agent, Harrisburg, PA
Wed Oct 9, 2013
A lot of information is being given to you. You need to work with a lender to see what your score is. I have clients that had low FICO scores and continued to work with them. They needed to take care of a few things to bring their credit score up. You also need an agent that is patient and willing to work with you and your lender. My last clients took about 8 months to get qualified. I would check in with them and the lender about every 4-5 weeks for updates. Once they hit the magic number we went looking for a house. Within 10 days we found the perfect house and had a signed offer. 6 weeks later they settled on the purchase of their very first home. One of the last things they said was, "We can believe how easy you made this for us".

Give me a call (717)623-3328 or send me an e-mail: jimlasalla@verizon.net so we can setup a time to talk about your situation and your housing needs. With the amount you are paying in rent, we can find you the perfect house. We just need to work together on improving your FICO score.

Jim LaSalla

KELLER WILLIAMS OF CENTRAL PA EAST
530 N. Lockwillow Ave. Harrisburg, PA 17112
Office: (717) 724-3741 Cell: (717) 623-3328
Broker: (717) 657-4700 Fax: (717) 724-3799
e-mail: jimlasalla@verizon.net or jim.lasalla@kw.com
web site: http://jimlasalla.kwrealty.com
Tony Grech, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Southfield, MI
Wed Oct 9, 2013
you'll want to speak directly to a lender to see if you can be approved now or if it will take some work.

The 3 things we look at in evaluating an application are: income, credit, and assets. Those 3 factors primarily influence what type of programs you are eligible for, how much of a payment you can qualify for, what your interest rate will be, and how much $$ you'll need to come up with to purchase.

Income: lenders want to see that you have stable, verifiable employment and also how much you make. You'll need to provide a 2 year job history as well as recent paystubs, W-2's and tax returns

Credit: your credit score is the best predictor that lenders have on whether you're going to pay the mortgage on time. We look at the scores, your history of paying, and your amount of debts. Not only do you have to show responsibility in paying your debts, but we need to make sure you earn enough to support your monthly expenses as well as any mortgage we're going to give you.

Assets: you'll need to provide a couple month's worth of recent bank statements. Lenders need to make sure you have enough money to cover your down payment, closing costs, and property taxes and insurance. Also, some programs require you have money left over after closing as a safety net (called Reserves). Some programs allow you get a gift from a relative to cover these items.

So grab some of these documents and reach out to a mortgage lender, and you can find out exactly what you need to do. I'd be glad to walk you through the process and help you set up a game plan. Feel free to give me a call or email me with your contact info and we can discuss things in more detail.

Tony

Tony Grech | Mortgage Loan Originator | NMLS 977416
PMAC Lending Services, Inc.
Direct (248) 945-9070 ext. 278
Toll-free (855) 642-4762 ext. 278
Mobile (313) 622-7383
tony.grech@pmac.com | http://www.pmac.com
Sherry Leibi…, Agent, Harrisburg, PA
Wed Oct 9, 2013
What is your credit score? I just got an e mail from a lender that qualifies a person on a 595 score?
600
Flag Tue Apr 8, 2014
Michael Hess, Agent, Lewisberry, PA
Wed Oct 9, 2013
Greetings!

You may want to consider exploring http://phfa.org/. There's plenty of informative material to assist your lending needs and requirements. Concerning credit, visit http://www.myfha.net/ If that link fails, please try: http://www.myfha.net/Badcredithomeloan/index.html

In an effort to be transparent, please know that I am a Realtor.

Respectfully,
Michael Hess