Home Buying in Country Club>Question Details

lisa, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

im interested on buying the house in country club area, detached house on range 300.000-400.000

Asked by lisa, Bronx, NY Mon Feb 18, 2013

Answers

10
I can put you in contact with agents who specialize in the area. The agent I would recommend works for Exit Realty Search, so I would say you can also contact Ceasar Rosas below. It's a great office and the agents there are very well trained.

If you need mortgage help, I'm always available to meet. Good luck!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 740-4478
Hello Lisa,

Are you a First Time Home Buyer? Country Club is very desirable neighborhood, I have quite a few homes in Country Club that might be of interest. Please contact me direct at 646-957-4648, I would love to assist you with your Home Search and be your Realtor. I would like to meet with you so we can discuss all possiblities and work out a schedule that best fits your availability.

Please go to my web-site at: http://www.bronxwestchesterhomes.com

Click on : Buyer's Resources

If Your a FIRST TIME HOME BUYER, please come to our HOME BUYER WORKSHOP, coming on March 23rd from 11:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m. We will have some great at this event. Educating our consumers about the realestate market is our top priority.

Call now to Register! 800-504-5654

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Certified Buyers Representative(CBR)
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
email: exitwithmillie@gmail.com
http://www.ExitRealtySearch
Web Reference: http://millievalentin.com
good day, please call me @ 646-851-6799 to discussed, thank u Mr Bull
Call Cathy at 718-547-5650 and I will tell you what we have.
Consider working with an agent of your own who can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Lisa,

There are a few properties for sale in this area, based on the price range you looking in.

Please give me a call to discuss further.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty / Cruz Network of Realtors
Tel.: 646-479-7873
Email: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
Good morning Lisa,

Here's my Primer for HomeBuyers based on my 23 years experience as a Mortgage Banker:

First steps:

1. Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

2. Get a referral to a good, local, real estate attorney. Call the attorney, retain the attorney so you have her information handy when you make an offer. Having that information at time of offer helps you demonstrate to the Seller how serious you are, and they will consider your offer with more interest.

3. Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

4. Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528
Hi Lisa: I'll be happy to help you. And my style is not one of a salesman, but more of a consultant. I'll help you analyze all of the houses in your segment & help you choose the best deal. Our company does some work in that area. I look forward to speaking with you about it. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com. 914-273-9688.

We're looking for more agents & offer commission splits up to 90% with no fees.

If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $2,000 each for your agent recruits.
good day, my name is Mr Bull, I do have several inventory of houses in that vicinity that i could show you to assist you with your search, thank you 646-851-6799
Hi Lisa,
Thanks for your recent inquiry. We'd be happy to assist you with your home search & answer any questions you may have. We have a large inventory in the Bronx & specialize in the Country Club & Throggs Neck area.
Give us a call when you have a moment to chat.

Team C2C
Exit Realty Search
914.269.TEAM