im approved for a va loan for 75000 what houses should I be looking at?

Asked by Rebecca_millan, Clearwater, FL Thu Sep 19, 2013

I need to buy a house but I don't know what to do im approved for a va loan for 75000

Answers

5
Gavin MaGrath, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Thu Sep 19, 2013
You should perhaps think about going the townhome route,,,,more bang for your buck!

Gavin
Karen Killen, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Good Evening, Rebecca:

I was born and raised here in Clearwater and have almost 20 full time years in this business. I have worked with countless VA Buyer's. I would say the most important thing you need to realize is that not every property will 'qualify' for VA Financing. This is something I can assist you with and we can go over together.
Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Karen Killen
Re/Max Realtec Group
kkillen@aol.com
Richard Mein…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Hello, it would be much easier for you if you could call me, I can answer any questions you may have. Where are you looking to purchase? What size home are you looking for and what is your price range and what down payment ? Please call at your convenience, if I do not answer, I am with clients, please leave a message and I will return your call, Thank you, Rich Meinke 727 644 5754 RICHARDMEINKE@REMAX.NET
Richard Henry, Agent, Palm harbor, FL
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Hi Rebecca,

You should find a Realtor you are comfortable working with and who knows the area where you want to buy a house. I work with many home buyers in north Pinellas County from Palm Harbor to Clearwater to North St. Pete.
Let me know if I can help.
Richard Henry
727-386-9197
1hdrich@gmail.com
Linda Mann, Agent, Madeira Beach, FL
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Hi Rebecca,

The absolute best thing you can do is chose a Realtor you feel comfortable working with to guide you through your purchase. I specialize in working with Buyers and am very familiar with VA guidelines so I'm in a great position to help you find the home of your dreams. Contact me directly and let's get started!

Kind Regards,

Linda Mann
Remax All Star
727-422-0069, Mobile
lindamann1@live.com, Email