iis there any resonable land near cumberland county?

Asked by Joan, Tennessee Tue Oct 16, 2007

Answers

5
., , Cookeville, TN
Thu Oct 29, 2009
Good Morning Joan,

The land in "The Upper Cumberland" varies from level land good for farming/ animals to rolling and then to more mountain terrain; open or wooded. This is what will affect the value. Another factor will be if the land is restricted or unrestricted.

May I ask you what type of land and how much land is of interest to you? Do you want a natural water source on the property; do you want a public water source? Do you have plans to build a house? If so what style and size. It is VERY important for newcomers to the area, to be guided to the right area for the type of improvement they want to add.

I always think of the 'future' of the house. Some may think they will build and stay there forever, but that is not what typically happens, as our lives do change, without our choice. I am so saddened for people to move in our area, from out of state, and purchase and build in an area that can be sold only to someone else from out of state. Unfortunately this does happen.

I am a Real Estate Broker, working full time in throughout the Upper Cumberlands for 21 years, I would be very happy to assist with your needs. Janice
Web Reference:  http://www.janicekmoores.com
Faye Buck, Agent, Crossville, TN
Thu Oct 29, 2009
Land around Cumberland County is very reasonably priced and this area is a great place to settle down and live. There are many properties on market now that range in size from building lots to acreage in the hundreds. I would love to speak with you , please call or email . have a great day, Faye
CHRISTINA WI…, , Crossville, TN
Mon Jun 23, 2008
Joan, What price range are you looking for? There is a large diversity of land for sale in Cumberland County. Land is what I tend to sell most in our area. Visit my sites for further property searching.
P.S. I moved to TN ten years ago and love it. True tennesseans are the center of southern hospitality.
Dave DeVos, Agent, Crossville, TN
Fri May 9, 2008
Joan, Compared to California we are giving land away here. Email or call me with the specifics of what you are looking for. DAVE
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Wed Oct 17, 2007
Hi Joan,

Trulia currently shows 100 lot and land properties in the Crossville area. You can view those if you access the link below.

I hope this helps you.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative