if u compare 2 identical models in Anthem except the one has a view fence - how much more should you pay for view fence property?

Asked by jjmarais, Anthem, AZ Thu May 22, 2014

Answers

2
jjmarais, Home Buyer, Anthem, AZ
Thu May 22, 2014
Vani, thanks for your response. I was able to gather some of my own answers over the past few hours. I visited the new development adjoining Anthem on the north side next to the I-17 frontage road. Richmond American, the builder, is charging a premium ranging between $10k and $30k for view fence lots. An appraiser buddy of mine indicated a 3%-5% premium for view fence lots which gels with the 10k-30k dollar range above
Vani Vadhwa, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Thu May 22, 2014
I would say anywhere between 5K-10K, but depends on the comparable sale prices and activity in that area. Sometimes, there's a lot premium that the seller might have originally paid at the time he bought the house, especially if they bought thru the builder. If you want me to look up any comparable sales for you, please email me the address of the home you are looking to buy.