if my credit is 530 and i can put down 10,000 can i still get a home

Asked by Michael Wilson, Valrico, FL Sat Feb 16, 2013

Answers

8
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Hi Michael,

Also we have Military Heroes money (up to $7,500) from the State of Florida and you would need a 640 credit score.

Contact Gina Harris at IberiaBank, she is an "approved lender" that can get you the money from the State of Florida.

iBERIABANK MORTGAGE
3550 Buschwood Park Dr., Suite 295
Tampa, FL 33618
813-244-5685 cell
Abu Musa, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Feb 20, 2013
You may talk to a mortgage banker because they are the right people to give you advice about this matter.
Michael Wils…, Home Buyer, Valrico, FL
Wed Feb 20, 2013
if i have credit is 640 to 700 and i file bank can i get a loan and also a va loa
nn
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Try a credit union. They will evaluate to see if you are a good risk, and not necessarily need a certain credit score. You will probably need a stable job history plus 1 year of paying all of your bills on time.

Try GTE Financial first. They gave a mortgage to one of my tenants only 3 months after closing a short sale.
Richard Kemp…, Agent, Brandon, FL
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Michael,

I too am a realtor in the Valrico area and there is another option if you don't qualify with one of our preferred lenders. There are a group of people called hard money lenders who are willing to look at a loan as well, but of course their interest rates are higher than a tradition mortgage company. Feel free to call me at 813-777-5332, text me, or email me at getrichquick2@aol.com. Visit my web page at http://www.tamparealestate4you. Let me if I can help you.
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Michael,

There are all kinds of programs to help buyers these days. Many of them have special requirements that given a lower score can be worked through. I have several lenders that I work with who could help you find the right fit. I also work with a credit restoration company that helps it's clients get higher scores in a few months.

I am a Realtor in the Valrico area and have helped many people find the right fit home for them. I would love to answer your questions and help you find the right loan and home. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com

No pressure, Just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Sun Feb 17, 2013
-
-
Michael,

Yes you can.

Call me or email me today with the area you wish to live

Steve@pro-option.com

--
valrico ,dover area
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013
Lisa Reeves, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
To do conventional and FHA you want to have a 640 minimum score and 3.5% to 5% as a down payment. You will want to improve your credit score or find a seller willing todo owner financing.