if i am new in the country and i want to buy a house and have the down payment will i be qualify to get a loan from the bank?

Asked by ashley_anjali, Fort Lauderdale, FL Fri Apr 12, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Stephen McRory’s answer
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Maybe with as little as 25% down, but more likely a minimum of 30% down.

See programs below, then contact me to talk about how to minimize payments and reduce out of pocket costs.

1) 100% LTV- VA / (VA Jumbo @ lower ltv)
2) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK Too
3) 99% LTV- FHA / (FHA to 580 score @ lower ltv)

4) 97% LTV- No monthly MI-No FHA 1.75% Fee
5) 95% LTV- CONDO
6) 90% LTV- No PMI -2nd Home
7) 90% LTV- JUMBO
8) 85% LTV- No PMI - Super Jumbo
9) 80% LTV- Invest./Rental
10) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals

--------STATED INCOME ALT up to Super Jumbo-----------
11) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
12) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals
13) 75% CLTV- Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure Forgiveness
14) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money
16) COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-available nationwide

Go to: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM or call 888-662-4404

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
0 votes
, ,
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Hi Ashley,

Please feel free to email or call me anytime and we can discuss your options.

Thank you,

Matt Tarka
Licensed Mortgage Professional
Serving All of Florida
888-246-9060 Toll Free
954-605-2450 Direct
954-343-8098 Fax

Clear Mortgage Lending, Inc
1301 East Broward Blvd
Suite 330
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
0 votes
Marsha Umans…, Agent, Tamarac, FL
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Call Michael Krumholtz, he is a great guy and an awesome mortgage broker: 561-289-7718. Good Luck!
0 votes
, ,
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Hello Ashley,

please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your loan approval options.

Best Regards,

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Mortgage Specialist
NMLS# 299 244

0 votes
John Bourassa, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Apr 12, 2013
It depends. You need to consult with a mortgage a mortgage broker or a mortgage banker.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more