if I make 30,000 dollars a year is it possible to qualify for a 150,000 dollar home???

Asked by Toni W. Watson, Woodville, NC Mon Sep 23, 2013

Answers

6
ryateslenders, Agent, Plano, TX
Mon Nov 18, 2013
If you have no debt then it's possible.
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Wed Feb 19, 2014
This is possible but it depends on others factors as well. These factors include your employment, credit scores, debt, assets, liabilities, etc. If all of these financial details are in place it is definitely possible. The best way to figure this out and to not have to put your financial information all over the internet is to speak with a lender directly. There are lenders like myself that would be more than willing to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Cimi Jordan, Agent, Suffolk, VA
Mon Sep 23, 2013
Hi Toni,
That is very possible if you have good credit, good job standing, and a down payment...Your first stop would really be to speak to a loan officer....Please let me know if I can assist you..

Thank You,

Cimi Jordan
Rose & Womble Realty
757-679-1590
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Mon Sep 23, 2013
Hi Toni,

Shop around for a mortgage broker that can explore all your financing status and establish how much you can be pre-approved for. Mortgage brokers have access to many banks, private lenders and different programs.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
John R Beave…, Agent, Portsmouth, VA
Mon Sep 23, 2013
Many items as well as income go into a bank decision to make a loan or not. You really need to speak with a local lender to get a answer to this questions.

I work with what I consider to be one of the best lenders in our area and would be glad to provide you his name and contact number, Just send me a email and I will send it to you. Click on my profile to get my email address.

John R Beavers
Heartland Realty
Djordje Golub, , Chicago, IL
Mon Sep 23, 2013
Toni,

Yes, it is possible as long as your credit card, auto, or other revolving debt is low and your debt-to-income ratio is below 50%. I'd be happy to help you get pre-approved. Contact me for more information.

773-739-5111
Guaranteed Rate