iam looking for a land contract in hazel park 3-4 bed room

Asked by ginacarland, Royal Oak, MI Thu May 24, 2012

Answers

2
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Thu May 24, 2012

Here is everything that is available with a Land Contract that is listed in Hazel Park, on the MLS system. There are a few with two bedrooms, but I just included everything since there weren't that many anyway. I figured you could look at all of them and see if you liked any.

Juct click on the link below to view the properties;

http://pub.realcomponline.com/publist.aspx?a=24E6B75765E3432…

Let me know if any of them interest you and then contact me. We will have to make an appointment to see them. My contact information is below.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Mark Mergener, Agent, Farmington Hills, MI
Thu May 24, 2012
I assume you are looking for a Land Contract because more conventional financing is not an option.

That said, you should be prepared to pay a bit more as far as an interest rate is concerned. You will also likely be asked to put at least (and likely more than) 10% as a down payment.

If this is acceptable to you, I am sure you will find a number of possibilities.

If you care for some direction and assitance, give me a call. I'd be happy to help.

Mark Mergener
Cell 248 935-0335