i would like to move in the next 30 to 60 days.Can you help me?

Asked by Cherry Wolford, Calumet City, IL Wed Sep 4, 2013

Answers

3
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Hopefully you'll get some responses from agents in your area. I would also ask around to your friends, family and coworkers for names of agents they'd recommend. If you need to move in 30-60 days, then you need to start the preapproval process ASAP. (you can find lenders here, or ask around, or your Realtor could recommend one).

Once you know what you qualify for, then it's time to start house hunting! Depending on available inventory in your area it could take as little as a week, or several months to find something. Then the loan approval process can take 30-45 days, depending on the loan program you choose.

i have an agent and cash for the home so what would be my next step
Flag Tue Sep 10, 2013
Joseph Roraff, Agent, Onalaska, WI
Thu Sep 5, 2013
That is pretty quick. Find a realtor to help you out. Usually it takes about 40 days for lenders to get all their stuff together once an offer is accepted. So you have about 20 days or less to find a house you love and negotiate a price point.
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Thu Sep 5, 2013
It is an achieveable timeline but you and all others in the process have to be on their game. As Sally has advised, find yourself the best local agent you can and get moving.

Best of luck to you!
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results