i will be joining an office in Milton creek pkwy soon and looking to rent /buy close that area. Plese advice

Asked by Satishkumar, Sat May 10, 2008

Answers

5
Carlos Castro, , 30004
Mon May 12, 2008
Satishkumar,

It is also a great time to rent. Since folks are having a harder time getting their places to sell, there are more and more people looking at leasing out their homes. If you want to explore this possibility, call me 770-881-7034
Web Reference:  http://39DollarMLS.com
Louise Linds…, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Sun May 11, 2008
It's a great time to buy! But with that said, it depends on your situation... will you be staying here for more than a couple of years? How much will payments be for a rental vs a purchase? Do you have money (3% of the purchase price) for a downpayment? Look at the whole picture before making a decision.
I've included a link to a video you may find helpful.
Natascha M K…, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Sat May 10, 2008
Our family has lived in Metro Atlanta for over 120 years and we have lived specifically in Alpharetta for over 25 years. The area you are interested in is one of the most desirable areas and has some of the highest rated schools in the state!
If you email us a list of your home wants and needs we can set you up on a direct FMLS search so the homes that fit your criteria are emailed to you automatically. You will not even have to speak to us however if you have any questions feel free to call us(or email us) anytime.
We also have one of the best home search engines on the internet so feel free to use it!
Good luck with your home search and just let us know if you need any help!
Deryk Harper, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Sat May 10, 2008
Hi Satishkumar,
My wife and I live in Alpharetta off of Windward Parkway. We also own several rental properties in the area and manage rental properties for other clients.

Here is a link to one of our properties we just listed on Windward Pkwy (just one exit above Old Milton Pkwy):

http://fmlslistings.marketlinx.com/SearchDetail/Scripts/PrtB…

We know the Alpharetta rental and resale market VERY well and would be happy to assist you in either a rental or purchase of a home, townhome or condo. Our office is right off of GA 400 exit 11(Windward Parkway) and very convenient to the area of your search. You can see our current listings, as well as shop for resale or rental property, on our website - http://www.keylocationsforyou.com. We have several new rental properties coming on the market in the next few days. If you would like to see them before we put them on the market for other renters to see just contact my wife, Debbie, at 770-906-0317. We have condos, townhomes and single family homes available. Just let us know your criteria and we'll be happy to help yyou find the most suitable property for your needs and lifestyle.
Deryk Harper
Associate Broker
Property Manager
Keller Williams Realty North Atlanta
770-722-6922
James Dudley, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Sat May 10, 2008
Satishkumar,

There are some great opportunities to purchase homes here now! Buying a home in this market could be a good investment if you plan not to move in the next few years.

I would be happy to assist you in searching for a home in the Alpharetta/Milton area. Feel free to contact me and we can discuss your needs and find the right option for you!

James Dudley
ERA Sunrise Realty
678-781-7418
james.dudley@era.com