i was told of a new development it upper roxborough that is going to offer 3000sq ft homes at 379k private cultdesac how can that be?livezey st 528.

Asked by Marisa7, Philadelphia, PA Thu Sep 2, 2010

want to know if this is even possible luxery single family homes in a private cultdesac in upper roxborough at $129.00 a sq ft we paid almost $200.00 sq ft the so called name of development is epiphany place estates

Answers

2
Lori Michini, , 19128
Thu Sep 16, 2010
Funny that this property just came on the market. It is 2380 sqft and $399. Send me your email address and I can send you the listing. lorimichini@comcast.net
Lori Michini, , 19128
Wed Sep 15, 2010
I know the area you are talking about and that has been somewhat excurvated for sometime now. I have not heard anything or seen any work being done in that location. I agree, a single house 3000sqft $379k does not seem likely. Just for an example of that price range there in a new developement in upper Roxborough on a private culdesac, but they are rows of 1960 sq ft and prices range from $350 up. If you would like any further information please contaxt me.