i want to rent apartment so if you can send me a local contact address or phone number.thank you..............chaitali

Asked by Chaitali, Bay Shore, NY Tue Jun 26, 2012

Answers

6
Will Roan, Agent, Henderson, NV
Sun Jun 16, 2013
Will Roan 631 486 0920 http://www.lidreamhome.com to search for rentals and much, much more
yesboyd, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Jun 28, 2012
If you are interested in NYC call me at 917-319-5473 or email ingridb@nestseekers.com.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Jun 26, 2012
If you don't want to work with an agent, check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
, ,
Tue Jun 26, 2012
Chaitali,

Looks like you have plenty of options! I know the area well and will add my contact information to the list:

email: emariotti@signaturepremier.com
Office direct: 631-812-2234
cell: 631-523-1077

I too can provide you with a free Listingbook account - one of the many benefits of this account is the option to send virtual post-it notes! No more stating: "I saw the house on such and such a street" or "please tell me about listing #1234567" where numbers can be accidentally transposed, but a note right on the property in question!

I would welcome the opportunity to assist you and look forward to your call!

Elke
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Tue Jun 26, 2012
Chaitali,

My agents and I would be happy to assist you. In fact, I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a rental out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.

I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. The rest you can put in yourself.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150
Hector Gavil…, Agent, Commack, NY
Tue Jun 26, 2012
We can help you. Call LIP REALTY 631-870-0952 or visit us at http://www.LIPREALTY.com. Many of our agents live in Dix Hills and Melville so we know this area really well.