i want to know is this house is sold 5519 s kolin ave?

Asked by Gloriamaldonado26, Chicago, IL Wed Apr 6, 2011

i called and they said this house was sold i dont know im really interested

Answers

6
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
They accepted a contract on the place, it just hasnt been updated in the MLS yet.

If your interested in buying, you should get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you. Interview two or three agents and go with the one you mesh best with.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Kathleen Gol…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
Hi Gloria,

I just called the listing office, they told me it is still available. It is corporate owned on the market now for only $112,900. Do you want to schedule an appointment to see it right away? It should go fast at this price. 4 BR,
3 Baths! Call me NOW to set up an appointment @ 708 207 1476 Kathleen Golden from Coldwell Banker Real Estate.
Cari Potter, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
It appears to still be active, but they may have just accepted a contract and haven't had a chance to change the status on the MLS. Call me for more assistance.

Cari Potter
815-531-5566
Deborah Smith, Agent, Oak Forest, IL
Wed Apr 6, 2011
No the 5519 S Kolin is active and appointment can be made to view it. The home is priced at $112,900 it is corporated owned and is selling as is. If you would like to schedule an appointment I am Deborah Bergthold-Smith
at Classic Real Estate 708-267-5552
Steven Powers, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Apr 6, 2011
As of right now, it is still on the market. However they could have just recently (tonight), accepted an offer. If you would like I can track this home for you, or even assist you in submitting an offer. Contact me directly if you would like a follow up.

Cheers!

Steven.powers@century21.com
Jeff Stewart, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Apr 6, 2011
According to the MLS, it's still an active listing. Let me know if you want to go see it!

Jeff - 309-269-3499