i want to find the person who bought my grandfathers house when he died.

Asked by Chefrobert81, Florida Thu Aug 16, 2007

i want to find out if the owner of my grandfathers house is willing to sell and if so how much

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bridgette Ko…, , Florida
Thu Aug 16, 2007
Go to the tax appraiser website for the county in which the home is in. Just google "tax appraiser" and the name of the county to find the site. It should answer all these questions. Best of luck!
0 votes
Gary Swank, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Sun Jan 25, 2015
Check your county assessment website or Recorder of Deeds, or you can do a title search.
0 votes
Gerald Richa…, Agent, Layton, UT
Sun Dec 14, 2008
With the information you provided, your answer would be to go over to the home and ask them. Your didn't say it was in another town.
0 votes
Tris Norton, , 17201
Fri May 9, 2008
The easiest thing to do would be to contact a local real estate professional. They have experience in finding this type of information and if you are truthful with them, may not mind helping you out. REALTORS also provide services such as buyer representation which enables them to contact the owner of a home that may be suitable for their client whether it is currently for sale or not. Buyer's agents also negotiate on behalf of their clients as well as help facilitate the transaction.
0 votes
Jay Starr, , Chambersburg, PA
Sat Jan 12, 2008
The answer may be as simple as going to whitepages.com or anywho.com then plug in the address and see if it comes up with a name. If you strike out there, contact that local municipality. They may have an online site to find who owns that address or get it for you over the phone.
0 votes
Carrie Crowe…, Agent, Southaven, MS
Fri Aug 17, 2007
The local court house should have the information you are after! It is public information.
0 votes
Sara, , Just Us, Atlanta, GA
Thu Aug 16, 2007
You can try going to HouseFront they have the current owners name listed most of the time and some of the history
Web Reference:  http://www.housefront.com/
0 votes
Marie Tils,…, , Tri Cities, WA
Thu Aug 16, 2007
The best bet is to contact your local title company and ask them if you could get thier name and address. Good luck
Web Reference:  http://www.mtils.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more