i want to buy in atlanta for long term rental. i dont mind doing work on the house .can anybody help me?

Asked by Bruce Greig, Binghamton, NY Wed Jan 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3020050741-5235-Forest-Downs-…

Answers

5
Greta Thomas, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hello Bruce, Love to assist you in finding an investment property here in the Peach state!
I am also in the rental management business should you need my services!

Greta Thomas
Broker Associate
Solid Source Realty GA
404-696-9155 Direct
404-691-SOLD Fax line
gretatrealestate@ymail.com
Laquita Baez, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
It's a very competitive market right now where demand is high but supply is low.
However, there are still some market deals to be had which I would be more than happy to
discuss with you.

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in GA and NJ
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
770.901.0956
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com

"Your connection to all things real estate from the North to the South"
Tyler Willis, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hi Bruce,

When purchasing rental properties in Atlanta you will definitely need to have a realistic price point and knowledge of each area if the city. Location is a huge part of dictating your price point and rental income. Each area of Atlanta has its own feel to it.

I would be happy to help you navigate through the market here and explain to you all areas here in Atlanta. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Tyler Willis, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta
621 North Ave NE, Suite C-50
Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404)541-3500
Direct: (678)656-5524
tylerwillisintown.kwrealty.com
Cheryl Taylor, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hi Bruce, I would love to help you find a rental property in Atlanta. Please give me a call or email which ever works best for you.

Cheryl Taylor
Solid Source Realty
404-644-8082
ctaylor_92@yahoo.com
Sarah Moore, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
You are looking to invest in Atlanta for buying and holding, correct? Are you planning to pay cash for your investments? There are a number of questions ad factors that go into purchasing investment properties and you need to work with a Realtor who is experienced in Atlanta investments. Feel free to call me and I would be happy to discuss. Thanks!

Sarah Moore
The Live in Atlanta GA Team
KW Midtown
678-641-7925
sarah@liveinatlantaga.com