Cesar Campos, Home Buyer in 33323

i want to buy a singel family home townhome at 33323, I would like to know what I have to do

Asked by Cesar Campos, 33323 Fri Mar 23, 2012

Answers

12
Ilene, Home Owner, Davie, FL
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Cesar,

I have a Townhome for sale in the 33314 area.. (Davie) Has all new tiled floors
and the kitchenhas been updated and has all the appliances. It's a 3 bedroom,
2.5 bath end unit. The master bedroom is 18x16 and has an attached balcony
and also a private bath area located behind the bedroom. It's close to daycare
center's an all grade level school's including Nova so if you have kid's, it's very
convienent. There's a pool, sauna, playground, basketball/tennis court's and a
clubhouse here as well and Bergeron rodeo arena is right behind the complex if
you like rodeo's, festival's and live concert's. Close to lot's of shopping area's and
easy access to I595, I95 and Florida's turnpike. If your interested, you can contact
me at imor266@aol.com and I'll give you more information on the home. Thanks!
Ronda, Home Seller, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Apr 19, 2012
I am selling one at address 33301 all redone..interested? 3 story, right near downtown..interested.??
Barbara East…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Hi Cesar: I recommend to all potential buyers to contact a lender first. It is the best place to start. The lender will review you financial background and determine what amount you will qualify for. Once you know this you will be able to choose the neighborhoods that you might like to live in. Then call a Realtor to assist you with a search for a new home for you and your family. Good Luck with your seach.

Barbara Easton-Irvin
Atlantic Properties of Ft. Lauderdale
843-267-9232
http://www.FloridaLiving4U.com
Nicole Marks…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Hi Cesar. I am happy to discuss what you need to do to buy a home. First, decide if you will pay cash for your home or if you are going to finance it. If you're getting a mortgage then you need to speak with a mortgage broker to find out how much you can afford. Then, get a pre-approval letter from the broker so that your real estate agent can submit this with your offer. Second, do you want a single (unattached) family home or a townhome? If you're buying a townhome make sure it's pet friendly if you have any pets. Not all townhomes allow pets. Third, do you want an all age community or 55+? Do you want a country club community? Fourth, finding a home will be a lot easier with the help of a professional. Talk to a few Realtors and see which one fits your style and needs most.

Good luck with your home search.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
http://www.buysellboca.com
561-445-8743
Ilene, Home Owner, Davie, FL
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Cesar, In case your interested, I am selling a large end unit, 2175 sq. ft. townhome in the 33314 zip code. It's a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome that's just had all new tiled floor's put down, the kitchen has been updated and has all the appliances which include's a refrig, dishwaher, disposal, flatop stove, over the counter microwave and also has a hot water heater and washer/dryer. The master bedroom is 18x16 with an attached balcony and a private bath area behind the bedroom. Complex amentites incls a pool, sauna, basketball/tennis courts, clubhouse and playground. The monthly maintenance incls garbage/cable bill, interior/exterior pest control, lawncare, and all outside dwelling
including the roof's which are all concrete and 6 years new. Easy access to I95,I595 and Florida's turnpike. Daycare and all grade level schools are within blocks along with grocery store's and shopping centers. Bergeron rodeo arena is located behind complex if you enjoy country activites such as festivals, rodeo's and live concert's. Friendly neighborhood with kid's and pet's welcomed. If your interested, you can email me at imor266@aol.com or call 954)792-0816....

It's priced at $169,900., available now and move in ready! Get in touch with me if your interested.....
Lynne Knapp, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Hi ,

Per you inquiry on Trulia:

Call me "Lynne" at (954) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the Best Phone Number and Time to call you to chat.

Lynne Knapp, Realtor®
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
1625 SE 17th Street Causeway
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316
LynneKnapp@aol.com
(954) 647-5335 Cellular
http://BestBrowardProperty.com
Web Reference:  http://LynneKnapp.Remax.com
Lynne Hale, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Hi Cesar:
We would be happy to assist you in purchasing a home. We work with many first time home buyers and can educate you on every step of the process. Whether you are paying cash or financing, we can guide you in the right direction.
Hablo espanol tambien. Please let us contact you to get some information and then we can get started. Buying a home seems very scary, but with a good team of realtors behind you, it will be smooth and an easy process.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks,

Lynne Hale and Kylie Jacobs, Realtors
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
info@realtyforsouthflorida.com
Samantha Jam…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Call me and I will give you some names to lenders to get you pre qualified to get your budget.
Get you educated on Home Owners Association and Insurance in Broward county.
Short Sale vs Regular sale-FHA or Conventional.
Start looking at properties and communities to see which one will fit you best.
Get you under contract and moving towards a closing date.

Samantha James-Tharp, PA, GRI, CDPE
Direct: 772-528-4134
Direct: 954-380-9450
Fax: 888-371-9186
Email: Sam@TharpRealtyGroup.com
http://www.FortLauderdale-RealEstateInfo.com

RE/MAX Preferred
2810 E. Oakland Park Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
Office Phone: 954-396-5900
Meir Aloni, Agent, Plantation, FL
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Hi Cesar,
We are successfully selling greater Broward County since 1986!

If you need to obtain a mortgage in order to complete the transaction, you should talk to a (any lender of your choice OR I could direct you to a good Loan Officer) and get, at minimum, pre qualified for the amount you seek).
Feel free to call us for one-on-one consultation and guidance.
Best wishes,

Meir Aloni & Team 954-338-5220
**CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
**CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
**RECS (Real Estate Cyber Society)
Fort Lauderd…, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Mar 23, 2012
You may start by searching our comprehensive site! Give us a call if you feel like we would be a good fit as your realtor.
Fort Lauderd…, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Mariana Gabay, Agent, Plantation, FL
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Congratulations! Buying a home is a wonderful thing. The first step would be to choose a realtor for you to work with. The second step would be to get pre-qualified by your choice or recommended lender. That will tell you the price range you can stay within. Unless of course you are a cash buyer, then omit that step. I specialize in Sunrise, please contact me.

Mariana Andrade
The keyes co
(954)548-9799
Marianarealestate@gmail.com