i want a house or a condo for my kids and would like to know where or what could be the best for them ?

Asked by Skyflyer818, Calabasas, CA Sun Oct 18, 2009

Answers

3
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Sun Oct 18, 2009
Hi Skyflyer,
It depends upon where you would like to purchase and what your future goals are for this property. Since you are in Calabasas now, have you considered Thousand Oaks? It's a very nice area with low crime. There are many other options, in West Los Angeles and other areas.
Web Reference:  http://www.doreneslavitz.com
Liliana Alfo…, Agent, Studio City, CA
Sun Oct 18, 2009
I'll be happy to assist you further with your needs. However, I would need some more information about your particular situation. There are plenty of good opportunities right now, both with houses and condos as well as amazing interest rates. I specialize in the San Fernando Valley.

Liliana Alfonso
Dilbeck Real Estate
818-414-0396
liliana.alfonso@dilbeck.com

818-414-0396
Richard Schu…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sun Oct 18, 2009

I work in the area and would be happy to help you out. It would be best to talk to find out specifically what you are looking for. Please feel free to contact me and we can speak further.

Richard Schulman
Keller Willams
310-482-0173
schulmanrd@yahoo.com