Home Buying in Sun City West>Question Details

Tizzy Fit, Home Buyer in Auburn, WA

i've noticed a large percentage of the realtor's seem to be in LOVE WITH THE CAP LOCK KEY! What's up with the property description

Asked by Tizzy Fit, Auburn, WA Sun Feb 21, 2010

needing to be in all CAPS anyway?????????

Not sure what you meant to say, Artur, but the true trademarked term for Realtor is REALTOR(R) - all caps. Maybe the newbies think that means all communications should be in all caps? LOL
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 21, 2010
Many of our seniors here have vision problems and the larger print makes it so much easier for them to read. Please lighten up, guys.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
We have an MLS coordinator who enters all of our listings into the system. Unfortunately, caps are used by that person. Perhaps other Realtors (R) have that same issue. When I post a listing on Trulia or another website, I always make sure the caps are off.
Dear Tiz:

Right on. I am with you. Of course, "Charming" is not far behind.

Regards, Jeff

Jeff Masich, Realtor
Arizona Homes and Land
HomeSmart Realty
Maybe it's only the realtors that capitalize all letters, but Realtors don't.
I agree! When I copy listings to advertise them on my E-Newsletter, I have to retype them to small caps. It just looks like they are shouting doesn't it?!! I guess they want to be sure you see it...LOL