Miriam, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

i sold my house in 2001, i can be first time home buyer afther more than 7 years?

Asked by Miriam, Los Angeles, CA Tue Dec 30, 2008

home buying.

Answers

6
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Sat Feb 28, 2009
My information is that if you have not owned a home in three years, you qualify as a first-time homebuyer!
With the government tax incentives in place, and the home prices at 2002 levels, buying a home is finally within reach!
Web Reference:  http://www.doreneslavitz.com
Grant Linsco…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Fri Jan 2, 2009
Hi Miriam,

Happy New Year! Well it looks like you've received your answer below. Is there a particular part of Los Angeles that interests you? I'm one of the top agents in Keller Williams Realty across the Westside of Los Angeles and would be happy to help you with any further real estate questions or needs.

Grant Linscott
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com
Rita Fong, Agent, Marion, AR
Wed Dec 31, 2008
Hi, Miriam,

Yes, you are a first time buyer as long as you don't own a home in the last 3 years.

Have a good day.
Web Reference:  http://www.ritafong168.com
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed Dec 31, 2008
Miriam,

Yes, You would be considered a "first time home buyer" after three years of not owning a home.

It is a great time to be considering purchasing.....good luck
Shel-lee Dav…, Agent, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Wed Dec 31, 2008
Miriam:

The answer below is correct. After 3 years of not owning a home you are again a 1st time home buyer. There are quite a few excellent lenders in the LA area that specialize in city and county programs that will benefit you as a 1st time home buyer. Contact me directly through my profile, we can discuss which area of Los Angeles you are interested in, check out the programs available to you in those areas and get you into a new home. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis
Real Estate Consultant
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
Dominique Re…, , 93704
Tue Dec 30, 2008
Actually, it's only three years. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Dominique Ressurreicao
American Pacific Mortgage