i see alot of foreclosures in my area 32826 what haapens to thes houses

Asked by traceyjennifer, Orlando, FL Sun Feb 10, 2013

do they go straight to auction.. i also see on here there are listings from 10. what isthe deal with these .? where can i get free lst of forecclosures i want to invest in properties ..

Answers

3
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun Feb 10, 2013
thansk for the e mail Tracy. I will get that info to you shortly

Bye for now

Alan
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Sun Feb 10, 2013
Hi Tracey, Welcome back, it's been a while since you were here on Trulia. Not sure what you mean by a lot. There are only 23 total properties on the market in this zip code. 14 normal sales, 5 bank owned (foreclosures), and 4 short sales (which may or may not be in the foreclosure process).

Based on last year's number of sale in this zip, that's just over a month's worth of inventory.
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun Feb 10, 2013
please text you e mail address to 407 832 4888 or send to alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com and I will send you a free list
i got some money so would like to invest some ofit in these homes and be informed about the good and the bad aspects of investing
Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013