i saw a house listed on your site for 14,490.00. do you repost exact listings from other raltors?

Asked by Rita Dobbins, Arab, AL Wed Jan 26, 2011

the home is on colonial lane in arab alabama. i called century 21 they said you retyped the info yourself and the price is actyually 144, 900. they said they corrected it this morning. do you repost and retype the info or is it automatically entered?

Answers

1
J. A. Sasser…, Agent, Huntsville, AL
Wed Jan 26, 2011
Hi Rita,

I do a lot of business through Trulia and because of that, Trulia features a lot of properties through my site. All of them are automatically added from the original information that the listing broker provides, so if the listing company makes a mistake it is automatically included. If the mistake were something that I did, the listing company could not have access to my private site in order to correct anything. Once corrections are made, Trulia automatically corrects it on my site without me ever having to do anything.

I offer prospective home buyers a service that will set up a search for homes that are guaranteed to be accurate and up to date. This search will include exactly what you are looking for such as location, school district, size, number of beds & baths, and price.

Feel free to contact me directly through my website with any real estate needs or questions you might have.
Web Reference:  http://sasserrealestate.com