i recently was awarded a bid for a HUD home. I will be using FHA . The home needs all kitchen appliances (as they were gutted) and lighting fixtures..

Asked by Ggomez, Sparks, NV Thu Feb 18, 2010

to move in. I need to have blinds installed also, but that is cosmetic in nature.
What are my options in getting possible a FHA Streamline K loan on top of the FHA. Also, what is this HUD approved $100 down and no more, but can include a bid for habital repairs?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Heather Peck, Home Owner, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Mar 15, 2010
You need a good lender who can help you get a 203K Streamline loan. The HUD program allows you to only put $100 down, then your financing will help you get the money you need to rehab the house so you can make it what you want.

If you'd like me to recommend a good 203K lender in Nevada, let me know. Although located in Las Vegas, I have lenders who can do loans anywhere in Nevada as well as other states.

Heather Peck
Rosen & Company West
0 votes
Robin Coons…, , Phoenix, AZ
Mon Mar 15, 2010
Contact your lender and ask for someone experienced in FHA 203 Streamline. Allied mortgage in Reno just gave a class.
0 votes
Fred Glick, Agent, Mountain View, CA
Thu Feb 18, 2010
You can either get an FHA 203B or 203k.

Ask your agent for a referral to a great mortgage person.
Web Reference:  http://fredglick.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Sparks Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more