i own a duplex on the 6600 block of erdrick st., and i would like to know the going prices

Asked by Gm, Mayfair, Philadelphia, PA Mon May 3, 2010

Answers

2
Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Tue May 4, 2010
Hi Gm,

I have attached a link to some recent sales and currently for sale duplexes within a mile of your block. Take a look at these. It should help you better evaluate your property. LINK is below.

Please feel free to call me with any questions. I would be glad to meet you at the property to check it out. I will provide you with a free CMA (Comparative Marketing Analysis) Report.

View real estate information
http://www.trendmls.com/mls/Client/Email/EmailClick.aspx?s=8…
If the above link does not work, copy and paste the link into the address bar of your browser.
This link can be viewed up to 10 times over the next 90 days.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Direct CELL (267) 254-7994
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon May 3, 2010
Any local agent can help you with comps--recently sold similar properties in the immediate area--he/she may need to see the property first before running the comps--contact any realty office(s) and inquire or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask.