i need to see a ranch single level house in the Atlanta metro area and the ranch model

Asked by Ilovealan4real, Atlanta, GA Sun Oct 27, 2013

Answers

5
Venice Brink…, Agent, Smyrna, GA
Wed Oct 30, 2013
I've been the Real Estate Market for 25 years now and I will be more than happy to assist you in answering any and all questions you may have. Your questions is shy of details. Tell me what your budget is first? Are you prequalified to purchase real estate? What is your time frame for purchasing this ranch in the metro area. I know a lot of sellers who may be interested based off your response. You can reach me at 404-759-3434. Venice Brinkley #1 Realtor in GA, FL, NY

Keller Williams Realty Cityside
http://www.venicebrealtor.com
Anita Lee, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Tue Oct 29, 2013
llovealan4real,

I'd love to help you with your home search. Give me a call or text me at 678.428.5229 or email me @ anita.lee@metrobrokers.com

Look forward to hearing from you.
Anita Lee
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
678.428.5229
anita.lee@metrobrokers.com
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Mon Oct 28, 2013
You need to see a ranch, huh?

What exactly do you seek to do once you see this particular ranch that you have in mind, and do you require the assistance of a competent Realtor for this singular pursuit?

There are about 3500 ranches for sale in our 14 county embryonic megalopolis, right now.

Where are you thinking you want to see one of these?
Jerry Jenkins, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Sun Oct 27, 2013
Great! I know where a lot of ranches but few models. contact me at jerry.jenkins124@gmail.com or 770-912-5148
Tywona Danie…, Agent, SNELLVILLE, GA
Sun Oct 27, 2013
If Im understanding correctly, you would like to tour a ranch home in a new community within Metro Atlanta. If thats the case, you can call me. I sit onsite in a new community which offers the ranch model floor plan.

Tywona Daniels
404-969-2237