i need to know if you can get a picture of the bathroom,and what the house has on the outside.vinyl siding?

Asked by Barbara Smalley, Vine Grove, KY Sun May 6, 2012

Answers

3
Douglas & Hu…, Agent, Elizabethtown, KY
Sun May 6, 2012
Barbara,
There is no link to the home you are inquiring about. Feel free to call me at 270-735-1659. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have about this home or any others. Better yet. I would be nore than happy to show you the home.
Donovan Smith, Agent, Vine Grove, KY
Mon May 7, 2012
Hi Barbara,
If you will e-mail me the address of the home you have questions about, I will be glad to get the answers for you. My wife and I work as a real estate team and we enjoy serving our hometown of Vine Grove and the surrounding areas. Looking forward to hearing from you. You may also contact me 270-877-5555
Have a great day.
308 warren lane
Flag Mon May 7, 2012
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun May 6, 2012
Since no link is visible--rather than relying/waiting for pictures, if your interest in the property is high, why not simply schedule a showing and see all firsthand....