i need answers on the property owned by judith babcock i am a realestate agent trying to purchase this property and

Asked by Shirley Dietzen, Appleton, WI Wed Jun 16, 2010

I AM A REAL ESTATE AGENT TRYING TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY FOR MY CUSTOMER FOR THE LAST 3 MO. I AM NOT GETTING ANYWHERE AND WE NEED TO CLOSE ON THIS PROPERTY BY THE END OF JUNE SO SHE CAN GET HER 6500 CREDIT. THE ADDRESS IS 2330 CARLETON AVE TOWN OF MENASHA. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP.

Answers

3
Anna M Brocco’s answer
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Jun 17, 2010
If your broker owner can't help you, contact the listing agent's broker owner and express your concerns--if your buyer qualified for the first time buyer tax credit--I believe the closing date has been extended to September 30, 2010, of course provided that they were in contract by April 30, 2010.
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Thu Jun 17, 2010
Shirley you need to go to your broker and ask for help.
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Wed Jun 16, 2010
It is to late for the credit. The purchase agreement had to be signed by 4-30-2010. It has to be closed by 6-30-2010.

p.s. please do not use all caps. It is considered rude and hard to read.