Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

tinytim8461, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

i need a loan to buy a home for 28000 i cant seem to find one

Asked by tinytim8461, Atlanta, GA Wed Jul 18, 2012

Answers

176
I don't think any reputable lender takes a loan application over a third party website like this.
I would not recommend giving personal information to anyone that is not well known in the industry or was not referred to you by someone who has done business with them in the past. Without your signed permission they cannot pull your credit report, so how do they know if they can make you a loan? If you give them your social security number you are potentially leaving yourself open to identity theft.

Remember, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Hard money lenders don't lend at 3% (which is below conventional mortgage rates). Typically you would pay much more than you would pay for a more desirable loan.
For a mortgage under $50,000, I strongly recommend that you stick with Wells Fargo or BB&T. A credit union, or your local bank branch might also have a creative loan package that is not a traditional mortgage but has comparable terms.
TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY
Hello everyone, My name is Mrs Blessing Tome and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan of $ 100,000 USD to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 4 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr Lewis Harry, he was the Saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $ 80,000 USD on the 5th/Jan/2015,i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr.Lewis Harry via email at lewisharry_lending@hotmail.com because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender.
Flag Thu Dec 17, 2015
I am Mohammed Kashem from Ireland I applied for a Loan of 30,000euro for my son's hospital bills on Friday with Mr.Micheal Charles and today the money was paid out to my account Today.. am now happy now because he got me out of debt by giving me a loan those who needs loan should contact him now via: charleswhite.investments1@gmail.com for more info.
Flag Tue Nov 10, 2015
Good Day.

Do you need a loan at the rate of 2% interest rate? if yes , contact us now with the bellow details

Name in full..............
country...........
state..........
sex........
valid phone number.......
loan amount........
duration.........

Email: davidsonsmithloanfirm@gmail.com
Regards
Mr. Davidson Smith
Flag Tue Nov 10, 2015
Our company is a legal organization that was created to help people who need help, such as financial aid.
So if you or you are in financial difficulties in the financial chaos, and you need money to start your own business, or you need a loan to pay off debts or pay your bills, start a good business, or have difficulty borrowing more local banks, contact us today
E-mail: spencerloanlender@gmail.com

Loan application form:

Name: _________
Address: _________
Country: _________
Religion: _________
Sex: _________
Occupation: _________
Loan Amount Needed: __________
loan duration__________
Monthly income: _________
Phone: _________

Please contact us via e-mail E-mail us:

spencerloanlender@gmail.com

Mr Spencer Collins
Flag Wed Oct 28, 2015
Good Day !!

I am Mike Brown, Working as a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
Lending company. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary
assistance as we'll be glad to offer loan at 2% interest rate to reliable individuals.

mikebrownloanoffer6@gmail.com

Services Rendered include:

*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Car Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Line of Credit
*Second Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.

Please write back if interested.
Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: mikebrownloanoffer6@gmail.com
Yours Sincerely,

Mike Brown
Flag Fri Jun 12, 2015
Please do not send any financial information to anyone that does not state the name of their company and provide the GA mortgage lending license # right up front.
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
ITS HERE AGAIN APPLY TODAY FOR YOUR XMAS LOAN AND GET APPROVED IMMEDIATELY!! @ ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company
approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out

$2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with
a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

Joseph Veselak
Email: josephvlak@gmail.com
phone# :(646) 580-4839
Flag Tue Dec 9, 2014
I cannot imagine why anyone would apply with an individual who is not even in this country?
Notice how it's the same formula "application" as the other scammers from earlier in this thread too. ALWAYS use a lender who has been referred to you by someone you trust and never give financial info to anyone that you have not checked out.
Most lenders don't deal in small loans like you are seeking but PLEASE be cautious and do NOT provide confidential information to anyone asking for it on the internet claiming they can help you! Only work with licensed lenders you can verify are legitimate!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 9, 2014
Ask the bank for a signature loan, a mortgage for this amount will be too expensive.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 21, 2014
You won't get a mortgage on a home in this price range, but you should be able to take out a personal loan.

I also suggest you ignore comments you see on here from anyone who desperately has responded more than once begging you to email them- as I have seen many scams look very similar - more so when the message does not include a reputable name or company- I suggest skipping sending any personal information to anyone
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Good day,
Are you in need of urgent loan...Do you want
to clear your debt, expansion of business, or
personal loan'' you can contact us for your fast
and reliable loan at a low interest rate of 2%,
and affordable repayment plan with good credit
conditions.Emil so:johnsweet88@yahoo.com
Flag Sat Jan 17, 2015
I just want to let everyone out there who is truly searching for a loan know that there is still a loan company you can trust, i have searched for a real and legitimate loan lending company since year 2007 and all this time i have been scammed countless of time until a friend told me about a company called (Am.Invest). At first, it was hard to believe but i just decided to proceed and with the way the (MD) talked with with me, not that i was fully convinced but i decided to give it a try and when he brought the issue of a fee i almost ran away but i summoned the courage to pay the fee and when this fee was paid immediately i got my loan of 50.000.00USD in January 2016 in my account it was indeed a dream come true for me and my family and today all thanks to (am.invest@hotmail.com) and God i can smile again i recommend this company to everyone out there because they are trusted and reliable.
Apply For Same Day Cash Loans

I’m Mr. WILSON ERIC. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, LIKE- mortgages, home loans, business loans, bad credit loans, commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans, car loans, hotel loans, student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loan, so many more... Do you need a loan? Have you been looking for where to get a loan? Have you been trying to get any kind of those loans mention above? Then reply now @ (exprssloanway@gmail.com). If you want to get an affordable loan. We are 100% guarantee, with the lowest rate of 2% for all loans, with free collateral benefits. Once we receive your response, we would immediately begin processing your loan ..... 24/7 hours Financing...

LOAN APPLICATION FORM (FILL AND RETURN)

1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:____________
10.Telephone Number:__________
We await your urgent response!!!

Mr. WILSON ERIC LOANS2016,
Tel_ +1 408 641 4877
Intel. Client Executive,
Mr. Wilson Eric Finance Company. |Best Company Lending Services |
32 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005, United States.
Do you need a business loan? Our company name is zion financial services limited, we give out loans to interested customer that are seeking for loans to improve their businesses, we can assist you with a loan up to €15 Million euros. we offer loans at 3% interest rate. We can help you by lending you money, to start up a business or expand your existing business, we also offer personal loans, auto loans, business loans, mortgage loans, agricultural loans, or a loan for any reason etc. If you need a loan today contact us. We can lend up to 15 million euros. Email us to apply: zionloanfirm.ltd@gmail.com
Do You need a loan?
We strive to be the one-stop resource for loan /financial problems.
We are committed to helping you get your credit back on track,

or obtain loans or cash you need. Our loan rate is low as 0.4% and 3% for annulment.
What we do is quite simple. After years of research and thorough
exclusive relationships with the World Bank, we are able to
guarantee up to $ 10 million with the help of our official
bank.Perhaps you need a debt consolidation loan, home
improvements, buying new or used car, a new home, investment /
commercial, or even an expansion vacation.Barney Loans will

make it possible

NOTE: All responses should be sent to
barney_loans@outlook.com for quick response
I came across your post online today, though your post has been long but i felt to post a reply. try loanhills1999@gmail.com i got my loan from them.
Hello this is Mr Jackson William a private loan lender, Is there anybody who need a loan in 2016 to start up his own business or loan to pay bills and debt,to buy a Car, to buy a house, to rest an apartment in 2016, So if anyone is interested in getting a loan today, Just contact our Conformable Loan Funds @ Jacksonwilliamloanfunds02@hotmail.com and get your loan within 1 hour working.
Yes! I can help you through a private client at the US Global Investors, Inc.
You need to contact Home Loans For All. We send most of our clients there. They've been a blessing for our clients and we recommend them to everyone.
Sir/Madam,

We strive to be your one-stop resources for Loan / financial issues. We are committed to helping you to get your credit back on track, OR get loans or cash that you need. Our loan rate is low as 0.4% and 4.6 % per annum..

What we do is quite simple. After years of research and thorough exclusive relationships with little-known lenders, we are able to guarantee ANYONE a up to $10Million USD with the help of our official bank.Perhaps you need a loan for debt consolidation, home improvements, a new or used car purchase, a new home,investment / business expansion purposes, or even a vacation.We are affiliated with good financial institution who cater especially for people with bad or no credit. We would be glad to fund you.

NOTE: ALL REPLIES SHOULD BE SENT TO eco.financeservice022@gmail.com FOR QUICK RESPONSE

Margaret Anderson.
You are welcomed to INGRID FINANCE LOAN SETUP,our obligation is
helping the needy to gain financial stability in order to meet with
the demands of living.

We give out loans from the range of $1,000 to $90,000,000 USD,at 2.0%
interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our
priority.

We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have
intentions of renovating houses and institutions,debt consolidation,
re-financing and also establishment of business outfits.
We give out our Loan in USD($) and GBP(£) and any currency of your choice.

EMAIL:BAR.JOHNHARMONY@GMAIL.COM
MOBILE:+1 505 475 6789
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 27, 2015
Dear Customers,

Do you need Financial Assistance? We can help you?
We give out loan With an Interest rate of 2.0%
You can contact us for a loan inquiry via email please Please reply to via Email : maryjohn@consultant.com

Further information please write to us with the loan information and with format enclosed below:

Loan Amount:
Loan Duration:
Loan Purpose:
Complete Name:
Telephone:
Site You saw the Post:
Awaiting your response.

Please reply to via Email : maryjohn@consultant.com
Yours Sincerely,
MARY JOHN BROKER INC.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 11, 2015
Dear Customers,

Loan Amount:
Loan Duration:
Loan Purpose:
Complete Name:
Telephone:
Site You saw the Post:
Awaiting your response.

Yours Sincerely,
MARY JOHN BROKER INC.
Dear Customers,

Loan Amount:
Loan Duration:
Loan Purpose:
Complete Name:
Telephone:
Site You saw the Post:
Awaiting your response.

Yours Sincerely,
MARY JOHN BROKER INC.
X-MAS X-MAS LOANS

X-MAS X-MAS LOANS

Hello Everybody, here comes an Affordable Xmas loan Offer that will change your life forever, TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT A LOAN TO CHANGE THE BROKE LIFE OF MY FAMILY My name is Mrs Clency Dexter. I live in USA Florida and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Broke Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. They gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as a widow with 3 kids I meant this honest and GOD fearing loan lending company online that helped me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, They are indeed GOD fearing People, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs, Clency referred you to them. contact via E_mail: joevital002@outlook.com

X-MAS X-MAS LOANS
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 4, 2015
Hello Everybody, My name is Lynn Deborah. I live in USA Florida and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. i am very happy i got loan from south africa Republic. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs, Lynn referred you to them. alansmith.smith60@gmail.com
Join Vampire’s cult and gain your full freedom,powers,wealth and abundant years to live.Join @ vampirescreed@hotmail.com.
Join Vampire This Season And Become empowered with great powers and wealth @ vampirescreed@hotmail.com. Do not Miss Out.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 29, 2015
umondiaalex wrote:
Welcome to UMONDIA ALEX FINANCIAL SERVICES : A home and a place of financial solution for you. Are you looking for any kind of loan, and you do not know how to obtain or apply for it you do not have to over stressed your self any more for we are here for you we are here to help you out from your financial problems and difficulties if you are in need of any kind of loan we are fully ready and willing to grant you the amount of loan funds you are looking for. Do you want to consolidate your debts? Do you have a bad credit score? Are you facing any financial difficulties? Are you under debt review? Are you owing too many people out there and you are so ashamed to face it? Are you in any of these problems and difficulties all this while? If you are,just consider your problem to be a thing of the past because we are here in EUROPE now to help you out from all these problems and difficulties that you are facing financially. We give out loans to people from the age of 18years and above. We disbursed loan from TEN THOUSAND RAND TO THIRTY MILLION RAND AND ABOVE. In any of the currency you want it, and also the interest rate is very cheap just 3% interest rate. Have you be declined of obtaining or applying for a loan in any of the financial institution in EUROPE as a result of your DEBTS? If you have been declined for such reasons then you are warmly welcome to our great loan company UMONDIA ALEX FINANCIAL SERVICES:A home and a place of financial solution for you. If you want all your financial problems to be a thing of the past and also you want to CONSOLIDATE ALL YOUR OUT STANDING DEBTS then you will have to quickly REPLY us today with this email addres( umondiaalex101@gmail.com )for application. We are here in EUROPE to you solve your financial problems and difficulties, Do not keep your financial problems to your self in order for you not to be worried and over stressed NO NO NO we do not want you to be worried or stressed, That is why you must contact us quick for solution to your financial problems. It will be a joy to us when we will see you happy financially..

We offer the following Loans to interested and minded individual

* Vehicle Loans

* consolidate all your outstanding debts

* Personal loans

* Business Loans

* Refinance

* Home Improvement

* Debt Consolidation

* House Loans

* Business Lending

* International Loans

* Celebrations Loans

We awaits your response in applying for a loan in our great loan company

If interested quickly contact us today with the following documents.

(1) COPY OF YOUR ID:

(2) PROVE OF RESIDENCE:

(3) PAY SLIP:

(4) BANKING STATEMENT:

CONTACT US TODAY VIA EMAIL ( umondiaalex101@gmail.com )
umondiaalex wrote:

* Vehicle Loans

* Personal loans

* Business Loans

* Refinance

* Home Improvement

* Debt Consolidation

* House Loans

* Business Lending

* International Loans

* Celebrations Loans

(1) COPY OF YOUR ID:

(2) PROVE OF RESIDENCE:

(3) PAY SLIP:

(4) BANKING STATEMENT:

umondiaalex wrote:

* Vehicle Loans

* Personal loans

* Business Loans

* Refinance

* Home Improvement

* Debt Consolidation

* House Loans

* Business Lending

* International Loans

* Celebrations Loans

(1) COPY OF YOUR ID:

(2) PROVE OF RESIDENCE:

(3) PAY SLIP:

(4) BANKING STATEMENT:

Welcome to Rose Kate Loan Company, in respond to your Request for loan on the Internet (we hereby give out loan) to help you in your
financial problems if you are interested in our loans kindly contact us back to the Allows response to process the loan. Thank you.You can
reach us by emailing the company at: rosekateloanfunds@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 22, 2015
Good Day.

Name in full..............
country...........
state..........
sex........
valid phone number.......
loan amount........
duration.........

Email: spencerloanlender@gmail.com
Regards
Mr. Spencer collins
You should ask your bank if they can give u a small loan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 18, 2015
Do you need a fast and urgent loan of 2% interest rate? From a trusted and reliable loan company? Here is your chance to get a loan, contact us via email for your loan now at: (grahamfunds2@gmail.com)
kindly fill out the loan application form below:
Name:
Phone number:
Amount:
country:
email:grahamfunds2@gmail.com

Mr Larry Graham
my name is jean colbert from USA i am here to share the wonderful glory i just received from God through this God fearing woman Dr Maria Rosa a woman with her words i can't just believe until i saw it happen in my eyes after reading a message by some one on the site on how she help her get a loan from her company called, cherish house of loan ltd so i decided to give her a trial and to my surprise it was just a God sent to me i contacted her just as directed by the person on her email and after some days and the papers work was done i got a loan from the company all thanks to Dr Maria Rosa i really will forever be grateful to you so i am using this time and opportunity to direct all of you that need a loan and really want a loan to her company because she is the best you can ever contact her company email is cherishhouseofloan@gmail.com i advice you chose the right loan lender now which is Dr Maria Loan Company email cherishhouseofloan@gmail.com thank you all
Are you seeking for a legitimate lender from the internet? My name is Kathie Smith, United State.please i want to advice you to beware of loan from the China and any part of Malaysia because they are all scammers. I have been scammed over 6 times until i came across a loan company from United State. They are so wonderful and serious minded company. I would advice you contact them if you are in need of loan of any kind(personal or business) because i got a loan from them without any stress after meeting their requirement. Their contact info is: http://www.dennishopkinsfinancehome.com/ or dennishopkins_financehome@live.com or dennishopkins69@yahoo.com Tel: USA +12404374240 Skype ID:roger.n.william
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 11, 2015
Austin Gift

I am Mr. Austin, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 3% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL : austingiftcompany1@gmail.com

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you? and you don’t know what to do.

We offer the following loans below,
personal loans[secure and unsecured]
business loans[secure and unsecured]
combination loans
students loans
consolidation loans and so many others.

1. Full Names:……………………….
2. Contact Address:…………………..
3. Loan Amount Needed:………………..
4. Duration of the Loan……………….
5. Direct Telephone Number:……………..

Email austingiftcompany1@gmail.com

Best Regards.

Mr Austin.
Have you ever searched for fund, loans, financial assistance or need an accredited lender to help you meet up with your needs and demands? Do you want to buy a Car or any other property? Or have your bank turned you down? Are they delaying your plans with too much paper work? Is your monthly income disappearing due to high interest rate on your Loans, Credit or Bonds? Have you been blacklisted? Or you want to make Consolidations? Then you have no alternative than to get an instance and reliable service from our loaning Agency. We offer Personal Loans at 2% interest rate. Email: petertrustedfirms@gmail.com
Hello everyone i am Mrs Samantha Richycarlos here in Californian i am here to share the marvelous thing that happen in my life i am very happy today after so many struggle in getting a loan finally i can say yes to a company of DR MARIA ROSA the owner of cherishhouseofloan@gmail.com, who gave me a loan of $70,000 dollar now i have been able to settle my bills and debt after so many company pretending to be loan lender scams and took my money away but with GOD on my side i was able to believe and trust this woman who has brought joy in my life today and my family i really appreciate her effort thank you ma and may God continue to favor your company i can stand now and say to my people of the world are you looking for a legit loan company to serve you right look no further as GOD has directed this woman to us
contact her now through her email now at cherishhouseofloan@gmail.com God bless you all
ATTN

I am Johnson Forrister a private and a registered money lender, i offer loan funds to individuals and firm at the rate of 4%...any interested applicant should contact us via e-mail creditingfinancialfunding22@yahoo.com for more info.

Johnson Forrister
I am Loredana Beretta a private loan lender who render different kind of loans to International Countries urgently with 3% Interest rate if Interested kindly Contact me Via Email:loredana.beretta40@gmail.com

Motto: Your happiness is our Satisfaction

We live by our motto,We Can Help You
Hello friends!!! My name is Jeff Chandler. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 4,560,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Lynn Vannessa Loan Company and email (lynnvannessaloancompany@yahoo.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $60,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Lynn Vannessa Loan Company} managed by Mrs Lynn Vannessa a God fearing woman and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via email: lynnvannessaloancompany@yahoo.com she is kind hearten.

i remain Jeff Chandler............
Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: barrymoreloans12@hotmail.com

Mr. Barry More.
WELCOME TO SAINT ISIDRO LOAN PARISH

Hello client,
My name is Mrs Bernarlyn A Villamor, i render financial help to client in need of loan.Write back to me via this email if you are interested in a loan or have applied for a loan but have not yet received your loan i can help.

Thanks and welcome
Email: isidro_lenderparish.plc@financier.com
try taking a personal loan for the sum of 28,000 then pay off the owner with the cash, the return pay off the loan with your terms with the bank good luck

Are you in need of loan?? you can get your problems solve when you run to him . Am Mrs Anna . From U.S.A , last week Monday, I was looking for loan to pay for my bills , so i get myself into the hand of different scams and i was scams by different lender, If not for Mrs ,Mercy who is my good friend introduce me to Mr Larry Jeff (C.E.O) Larry Jeff Loan Company, and he help me with a loan of $20.000 without stress . So My good people of U.S.A , you can contact him via Email: larry.jeffloan3@gmail.com And don't forget to tell him,that i introduce you to his company
HELLO EVERYONE, FOR ALL KINDS OF LOAN, APPLY WITH US AND GET FAST APPROVAL TODAY. 100% GUARANTEED WITH 2% INTEREST RATE...CONTACT US VIA EMAIL: Douglasrodgersloanfirm@live.com OR CALL US +447937462134. THANK YOU.

Mr. Barry More.
MY TESTIMONY FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER
My name is Dorene Zeller, I am from United State. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dennis Hopkins Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: dennishopkins_financehome@live.com or dennishopkins69@yahoo.com or http://www.dennishopkinsfinance.com Tel: USA +12404374240 Tel:UK +447509546091.He is a trust worthy man.
GOLAND INVESTORS

We offer long Term and short term loan with loan amount ranging from $1,000 USD to $7,000,000.00 USD.

We can also offer to help refinance your home mortgage.

We also help in the finance of your business,education,and all other area of live
We don't do credit check. Application is available for applicants who are 18 years and above.

We will be glad to offer your loan at 3% interest rate.

If you hope to do business with this well know loan company , Email us for a loan application at golandinvestors01@gmail.com
1 2 3 4