i need a house or appartment around 175000 or 200000

Asked by Sabri, 11706 Sun Nov 18, 2007

Answers

9
Nicholas Cam…, Agent, Babylon, NY
Mon Feb 9, 2015
There are several options on Long Island in this price range. Some co-ops, condos even homes can fall within this range. Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further.

Nicholas Campasano
Century 21 AA
Email: NickC@Century21aa.com
Tom Hocker, Agent, Mooresville, NC
Fri Feb 6, 2015
We have a rental agent in our office that would love to help you. let me know
Chris, , East Islip, NY
Fri Mar 5, 2010
Hey Sabri,
My office has a few listings that are in your price range, we have some in Bay Shore and some in other towns just a town or two over. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Sabrina Tepl…, Agent, Cold Spring Harbor, NY
Tue Dec 8, 2009
Are you set on Bayshore? or can you look in other locations? When did you want to make your move?
05031985, Home Seller, Houston, TX
Tue Dec 1, 2009
Their is a great house for sell in the Houston tx, area and its selling at a discount for around 205000 email me for pictures.
Brandonmorris@Live.com
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Nov 19, 2007
Hi Sabri,

The link below shows 345 properties that are currently listed on Trulia in the 11706 zip code. You can use the filters on the left side of the page to refine the list by price, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. . .

I hope this is helpful.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Henry Cunala…, , Bayside, Queens, NY
Mon Nov 19, 2007
Hi Sabri. Please let me know how many bedrooms, baths you require and in what towns or zip codes you would like for me to search and I can email them to you. In the email you will see pictures of the unit and lots of information.

Henry Cunalata
Web Reference:  http://www.HenryCunalata.com
Brian, , Center Moriches, NY
Mon Nov 19, 2007
i can get you one in that price point just give me a call! 631-874-3800 x108 or send me an email brian.gerrity@coldwellbanker.com
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Mon Nov 19, 2007
If you would like to share your email address, I would be happy to set up an automated prospect match for you in that area, in that price range. You would receive links to available properties in an email.