Nemesio D. H…, Home Buyer in Tracy, CA

i'm planning to buy a house in Tracy, CA through VA. can you give me more information.?

Asked by Nemesio D. Hernandez, Tracy, CA Thu Oct 3, 2013

Answers

9
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Fri Feb 14, 2014
VA loans are great options to consider as a veteran. They offer great benefits including competitive rates and zero down payment. If you would like more information on a VA loan, the next step would be to speak with a lender. I am a lender based out of California and I have done plenty of loans throughout the state. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. I hope this helps and good luck! Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Rocky G.H. H…, Agent, Ripon, CA
Thu Oct 3, 2013
It's a terrific time to buy in Tracy and VA is a great low cost program.

The best thing to do is to select a Realtor (one of us), share your wants and needs and they will in-turn be able to provide counseling as to how it all comes together if you're not experienced with the process. Also we'll be able to provide a list of homes that fit you budget.

Rocky G.H. Hawrysz
Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 Direct
(209) 433-2000 Fax
rocky@prucalifornia.com
http://www.TeamHawrysz.com
License No. 01468373
Claudia Mull…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Fremont, CA
Thu Oct 3, 2013
Hello!
Just closed a purchase transaction in Tracy with the VA. My office is located in Pleasanton, so it was very easy to meet with the buyers.
I was able to have very detailed conversations with the listing agents and had them realize that purchasing with VA would neither delay nor make it more expensive for the sellers.
I would be very happy to discuss with you in detail.
You may reach me at cgravelle@divmg.com or give me a call!
Alexander Gr…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Thu Oct 3, 2013
I can certainly help you with acquiring a VA loan. Call me anytime and I will answer any questions you have.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Withman Padi…, Agent, Tracy, CA
Thu Oct 3, 2013
Nemesio,

Here is some info for VA
The process to obtain a VA loan can take longer than with a conventional loan, mortgage brokers note, which was one factor in their declining popularity versus other products.

"In the past, many Realtors have steered borrowers away from government loans, including VA and FHA loans, because of the additional documentation required as part of the appraisal and inspection process," says Steve Jacobson, CEO of Fairway Independent Mortgage Brokers.

"There was a perception that these government-backed loans got more scrutiny and that they take longer to close."

While the process may take longer than a conventional loan, the more favorable terms are worth it, and there are steps you can take to speed it along, such as obtaining your certificate of eligibility before you sign an agreement to purchase a home and ensuring that your purchase price is comparable to other similar homes in the area.

Article by:
Read more: http://www.bankrate.com/finance/mortgages/va-loans-offer-goo…

I can help you to get with the lender that I work and help you to the whole process.
Here is my info:
Withman Padilla, Realtor at Realty World Millennium in Tracy
Cell: 209 814 3826
Email: withman@yahoo.com
Web: http://www.gotracy.com
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Thu Oct 3, 2013
VA has improved the time to complete loans, I have not had any recent problems, they were all done within 45 days. If possible check with Navy Federal Credit Union or USAA as their VA loans only require the seller to pay the pest report (in TX $95).
Joseph Gus S…, Agent, Tracy, CA
Thu Oct 3, 2013
-Be prepared to be patient. VA loans can be difficult to get accepted. Call me if you want a good strategy to win out using VA. 209-740-0767
Rishab Jain, , Fremont, CA
Thu Oct 3, 2013
Hi

First is to get a loan pre approval , I know good team from Bank of America and Wells Fargo. Let me know if you would like their information.

There are lot of listings with VA loans in Tracy , if you would like to get listing feel free to let me know on information below;

Jain Riahab
RE/MAX Active Realty.
Short Sale And Foreclosure Resource
Phone: (510) 676-4770
Email:korerealty1@gmail.com
Annie Tatari…, Agent, Tracy, CA
Thu Oct 3, 2013
Nemesio, making offers and getting it accepted will be a little more difficult with a VA loan. Not all sellers accept VA loan, because of the expenses associated with it, also the thinking that the loan takes longer, but I have a lender that does not charge those expenses and also closes a VA loan in 26 days. I will be happy to help you with the purchase of your home. Go to my website http://www.anniebuysandsells.com sign up leave your phone number and I will call you and get you started.