Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

Ofalo0905, Home Buyer in New York, NY

i'm going to move to Houston, and I'd like to buy a home there. I have itin number also. my question is:

Asked by Ofalo0905, New York, NY Mon Sep 30, 2013

If there is a lender willing to make a home loan if i already own a property in San Antonio. I would like to rent my current home but i want to buy a home in Houston. I could give 30% to 40% as a down payment.
Thank you in advanced.

Answers

10
It's possible but you want to make sure first, we work with all the mortgage companies that do loans other lenders can't. Let me know if you still need some help I can refer you to a lender..
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 31, 2013
I will be able to help you, I have a couple of banks that work those loans with 20% down. Call me Jaime Chacon 832-640-4872
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 30, 2013
Watch out the guy named Ricard - EI Bey.
He is a fraud. He cannot get you any loan at all. What he does is cheat your money for appraisal which he will never done. Once if he got the money, he will not answer your phone or email anymore. You can search at Georgia License website, he does not have license at all. Just a fraud.
I am a home inspector but I know several realtors that are honest and diligent in their services.
Rachel Chapnick 281-299-7936
Ann Brotherton 713-498-0565
Tell them Lou Wissner sent you. They will take great care of you.
If I can ever answer a question about a home please feel free to call 713-494-3721
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com

If you are still looking for some lender contacts, I will be happy to furnish some.

Please contact me at the information below.

Persis
REALM Real Estate Professionals
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Ofalo0905, it's important that you are prequalified for a loan before you begin your home search. Prequalification is really just a lender's determination of how much money you will be eligible to borrow considering that you would like to keep your property in San Antonio. It should take about 15 minutes, and once you are prequalified:

You'll know exactly what price range you can afford.
When you find the home you love, you'll be able to take action quickly.
You'll also be able to see if there are any erros on your credit report and you can resolve them right away.
Ofalo; I'll have access to a couple of options to get you into a home in Houston, please reply or call me back to get you the info.
numa001@att.net
281-440-3985
I would be happy to recommend one or two lenders I regularly use if that would help, and you can call them and see what they say.
You really need to apply with a lender to be accurate about whether you can or cannot do that.