i live i ny and want to buy a small house on an acre or more of property. RV building is a necessity. can?

Asked by Barbara Ledogar, Setauket, NY Wed Dec 17, 2008

you steer me in the right direction?

Answers

8
Craig Capan’s answer
Craig Capan, Agent, Eagle, CO
Sat Feb 27, 2010
Hi Barbara,

We have some customers who are getting ready to list. They are on more than an acre of riverfront and will be very attractively priced for the area. Please call me and I'd be happy to discuss your needs and see if this may be a good fit?

Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.

Craig and Missy Capan
Web Reference:  http://soldatvail.net
Andrew Purdy…, Agent, Leadville, CO
Tue Nov 5, 2013
You will find some AMAZING deals in the Fairplay, Como area. I have been recently assisting a buyer look for homes in this area and am finding that $200,000 gets you a LOT of house on a good amount of acreage with lots of VIEWS!

Send me your email address, and I will give you access to MLS listings! independencerealty@hotmail.com
Joan Harned, Agent, Eagle, CO
Thu Mar 21, 2013
We have a couple of options for you to consider...mls #'s 915788, 915438,915773. Give me a call to discuss
Mark Weinrei…, Agent, Beaver Creek, CO
Wed Oct 3, 2012
There are some fanstastic values for home sites in Wolcott just 20 min to Beaver Creek. 1.4 acre zoned for a single family home or duplex. Give me a call to discuss
Mark 970.376.3204
Frank Mckibb…, , Vail, CO
Mon Jun 25, 2012
You are going to have to take a hard look at the zoning in your target location. Be careful of PUD covenants as they often will contain restrictive language on outbuildings, outdoor RV storage etc.

if you look at http://www.vailproperty.com you can filter many of your major zoning requirements.

My company just assisted a gentleman aquire a property for his primary residence that had a building not only for his RV but also his collection of classic motercycles.
Bev Trout, Agent, Red Cliff, CO
Fri Jan 22, 2010
Dear Barbara, I thought of you yesterday when I saw this listing on our Market Showcase. $350,000 for 82 acres with 2 ponds and bordering Bureau of Land Management land. 360 views. 45 minutes to ski slopes of Beaver Creek, but rural. More info? Bev Trout, Broker/Owner Keller Williams Mountain Properties, Vail Valley

outbuilding for rec vehicle allowed
Anne Agneberg, , Boulder County, CO
Fri Oct 9, 2009
There are many great communities in Colorado to find a house on an acre of more. I specilize in the Front Range communities of Boulder, Longmont, Laffayette and Louisville. There are so many lovely communties with miles of open space, mountains and farm land all around. The prices are right, now to get a wonderful place here. Louisville and Boulder are often noted by the national media as 2 of the most desirable places to live in the country.
Kurt Thomas, , 81501
Wed Dec 17, 2008
What part of Colorado are you looking to buy in? There are several options depending on what area and price range that you want. What elevation, how close to cities and so on.
Web Reference:  http://www.Loomisteamusa.com