i know there is no set answer but generally how much would it cost to change from oil to gas for a 976 sq ft home

Asked by Helene Moretti, 02917 Tue Apr 24, 2012

Answers

3
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Sat May 5, 2012
Hello Helene,

You can call a gas company to check on this.
However, when changing oil to gas, be very careful re. environmental hazards that come with oil tanks being removed...You got to have a very good company to do this for you.

Service Magic referral service worked great for me and my clients - highly recommend it.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Jeremy Bailey, Agent, Pascoag, RI
Tue Apr 24, 2012
National Grid - $800 for the connection as long as it's under 100 ft fro street.
Contractor - $3500-$5k for the boiler/furnace conversion.
Jean Allard, Agent, North Attleboro, MA
Tue Apr 24, 2012
Helene,
It would depend on a number of factors. For instance, is there already gas available in the area? If you have gas for cooking, that would be a fairly inexpensive endeavor. I'd suggest calling William J. Riley Plumbing and Heating at 401-738-1688 and speak with Liz. They're a reputable, family-owned company, and I refer them all the time. Let me know how you make out............Jean