i just saw a property at 184 w 700s like to know the asking price thanks are any bedrooms down

Asked by Paula Brandon, Pendleton, IN Sun Aug 7, 2011

Answers

3
Debbie Lotts, Agent, Carmel, IN
Sun Aug 7, 2011
Hi Paula; I'm a local Realtor in the Pendleton area, so I'm familiar with this area. Are you specifically looking for a home with mail-floor master? Also is this home in the price range you are looking for? Please email me @ dlotts@white-river-realty.com. I'll be happy to help you find the home that will be just what you need. You can also call me @ 317-529-7101
Laura Musall, Agent, Fishers, IN
Sun Aug 7, 2011
It's listed for $239,900. All three bedrooms on are on the second level. It has 2,462 square feet and is on three acres. I'd be happy to email you the information, or schedule a showing if you'd like to see it. If you have any questions or are looking specifically for a main-level bedroom, I can see what's available in your price range. Just send me an email to Laura@TalktoTucker.com or give me a call at 317.702.0058.
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Sun Aug 7, 2011
Paula, do you have an exact address? The best way to search for property is to find a Realtor to work for you as a Buyer's Agent. He/she will be able to set up a search in your local MLS and send you listings that fit your criteria. If you need the name of someone in your area, let me know.
Web Reference:  http://www.sallygrenier.com