Home Buying in Montgomery>Question Details

joliejoan2000, Home Buyer in Montgomery, NY

i have tired to contact the seller agent however she does not respond to my agent. i want to complain to some one.

Asked by joliejoan2000, Montgomery, NY Fri Jun 8, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Ask your agent's broker owner and or office manager, to contact the other agent's broker owner/office manager, on your behalf. Or consider reporting the agent to the local Board of Realtors...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 9, 2012
Your agent can contact the local MLS board and have them intervene
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 8, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer