i have no mony to put down . am now working with Lori Allerton of First Hope mortgage{mabe this more in my income range?????call her#732-610-3358

Asked by Robert G. Long, Barnegat, NJ Mon Mar 5, 2012

Answers

6
Cathleen "Ca…, Agent, Barnegat, NJ
Sun Jun 10, 2012
I work very closely with a Wells Fargo Mortgage and have just had a meeting with the rep. in this area. Since programs change I make it a point to know what ones are available and the basic qualifications for them. I was amazed at the programs they have available at this time. Many that she talked about seem as though they would benefit you greatly and put you in the home you want. I would be glad to put you in touch with her and work with the both of you to get the home of your dreams. I have been a realtor in this area for 12 years and am a resident of Barnegat.
Kelly Gabriel, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Thu Jun 7, 2012
I am a local realtor that would be happy to assist you in finding a home that would qualify under this program. I have sold many homes with the USDA program.
Joe Cordova, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Marlton, NJ
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Robert,
I would see if you would qualify for any grants that are available in NJ. You may be able to qualify for up to 4% of the mortgage amount in a grant. This would cover the minimum required down payment for FHA loans of 3.5%. And you could have the seller pay your closing costs. Watch this short video to learn more and give me a call.

http://realestatemarbles.com/jscordova/2011/04/08/nj-1st-tim…

Joseph S. Cordova NMLS# 146855
http://www.joecordova.com
Lincoln Mortgage Company
8003 Lincoln Drive West, Suite F
Marlton, NJ 08053
direct fax: (206) 333-0946
cell: (856) 304-2381
Gina Chirico, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Robert,

You need to discuss with Lori directly what programs, if any, you qualify for and, if approved for a mortgage, what price point you are able to afford and be pre-approved at. Once you determine that, you will then know what price range you can look for a home in.

Rosemarie Mc…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Mon Mar 5, 2012
I have worked with Lori in the past and she knows her stuff. You are in good hands.
Andrea Alumm…, Agent, Hoboken, NJ
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Loan officer I know has a program where if you don't have the down payment and closing costs, with a grant you can buy. He can close in 45 days with this grant.

Call me for his contact. Andrea 201-406-8015