i have credit score 584 to 580

Asked by ktt, San Antonio, TX Tue Dec 13, 2011

i have credit score 584 to 580 no credit dont need i pay cash. i have 12k with the 1st time home buyer program i haven't used. can i buy a home with this

Answers

9
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sat Aug 10, 2013
I work with a lot of people who have less than perfect credit, seems like you can get approved now. I tell all my clients that need a pre approval to visit The Lenders Network, I have seen loan approvals from them even with scores under a 600. So if anyone can get you a loan they can.

Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Wed Dec 14, 2011
Not happening. You have not proven that you know how to pay your bills. If you pay your bills with cash, why the low score?
Molly Mosley…, Agent, Columbus, OH
Sat Aug 10, 2013
No BUT I know of a company that you can use to help repair your credit. Call Curtis Luckett III with Top Fico. His number is 614-657-1659
Gino Herring,…, Agent, Cooper City, FL
Mon Feb 6, 2012
Most of the time you can raise your credit with just a few phone calls to creditors that simply "forgot" to notify the big 3 that changes have been made. While hiring big companies to do the research for you may pay off in the end, you can save time and money by doing most of the legwork yourself.
Molly Mosley…, Agent, Columbus, OH
Thu Dec 15, 2011
Your first step is to work on your credit. Buying a home is the largest investment you are going to make. Regardless of your job history or down payment amount you need to make sure your credit shows you are a worthy buyer! Credit scores are the most important number about a person honestly. Some of my clients in the past have used Lexington law to help them get started on the right path. Good Luck
Renee Johnson, , San Antonio, TX
Wed Dec 14, 2011
Yes Keith! Call me and I'll be happy to help you.
Cynthia Chav…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Dec 14, 2011
Hi Keith,

Before the mortgage crisis, that would have been a score that could easily get you financed. Unfortunatley, that is no longer the case. Too many loans were closed back then when the buyers truly could not afford the home which led us to the very strict guidelines we have today, which is a good thing in the end.

You really need to try to get your score up to no less than a 620 minimum. I do have a lender or two that can close a 580 credit score but you MUST meet other requirements and parameters.

Let me know if you'd like information on them and I'd be happy to assist and help you get on your way to owning your own home! Good Luck!

Cindy Chavers
Bertha Garza, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Dec 14, 2011
Hi Keith , seller financing might be an option
.

call me
Bertha Garza
210-300-1719
Home Team
Elliott R. O…, Agent, McLean, VA
Tue Dec 13, 2011
There are some lenders that will go down to 580 with FHA but I recommend you work on getting your scores to a 640 or better if you have the time.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/elliott_r_oliva/2011/07/credit_10…