i have been out to see the house does ayone no about how much it would cost to fix it up,and what all is wrong with it.

Asked by Mary Reynolds, Port Orchard, WA Sat May 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3104503665-110-NE-Wanda-Ln-Be…

Answers

2
Kary Krismer, Agent, Renton, WA
Sun May 26, 2013
I would agree with Gary--you need to get inside and see for yourself, with some assistance along the way by professionals (either before or after you make an offer).

One thing to note: Assuming this is an active listing (I haven't checked) then agents most likely cannot make a comment about the listing here. And I wouldn't trust other anonymous sources, who might be interested in the property and just trying to reduce the competition. So you're not likely to get the information you seek here.
Greg Oldham, Agent, Belfair, WA
Sat May 25, 2013
This is where you need an agent to get inside. You can do a pre-inspection, or get into escrow and then have a professional home inspection done to find out everything wrong with the home.