i have bad credit and i'm paying $600 an month for rent but i rather pay that for my own home can i get any help to get a home please help me

Asked by Norbit, Kentwood, MI Wed Feb 8, 2012

Answers

5
Brek Schutten, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Land Contract or Rent-to-Own situations might be your only option for now, but there are credit repair programs that work directly with some lenders and can help you get approved for financing much faster than if you were just to try to repair your credit on your own. If you would like a referral to one of these programs to see what it's all about, let me know. I have dealt with a few people who have said nothing but good things about these programs. Let me know how I can help. Thanks!
Michelle Gor…, Agent, Ada, MI
Wed Feb 8, 2012
I agree with Brek, getting you credit cleared up is the first step - even your home owners insurance will be at a higher rate if you do not fix this as they use your credit score (among other things) to come u with your rate. JIll is right as well, rent to own for now and work on your credit so you may purchase.

Here is one place here in GR that can help with credit repair - http://www.garranteedsolutions.com/

Michelle
Web Reference:  http://www.gordongroupgr.com
Jack A Hooge…, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Wed Feb 8, 2012
There might possibly be some solutions, or ways to get you on a fast track so you can do something relatively soon. give me a call or an email and we can get you to proper people to help you.
Norbit, Home Buyer, Kentwood, MI
Wed Feb 8, 2012
looking for land contract credit is shot any lenders available
Jill Robinson, Agent, South Bend, IN
Wed Feb 8, 2012
I understand your situation, have you talked to a lender to see how you can start to repairing your credit. that would be the first step, then maybe you can buy a house in a year or so, or you can start looking for homes that offer rent to own opportunities.
Hope that is helpful
Jill R