i have a house that i am buying in florida and the owner gave us a warentee deed and recorded a note.can i owner finance it to someone else?

Asked by Barry, Florida Sat Feb 11, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Alain Picard, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Sat Feb 11, 2012
You should probably talk to a real estate attorney and have them go over all of the documents that you signed. Sometimes the transfer of ownership causes an accelerator clause to kick in which can require your loan to be paid in full.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Amarillo Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more